Sasha Fulger.

"She is your wife." Kaguya repeated what she said in the same tone of voice.

"That I heard," I said in a surprised tone, I took a deep breath and asked in a neutral tone.

"What I meant was, what do you mean she's my wife?"

"...Well, she is your wife?" She spoke with a confused face.

"Kaguya," I stared at her with a look telling her to explain what was going on.

Kaguya sighed. "Normally, as a servant of Lady Violet, I shouldn't be telling you this information, but…" She bit her lip and it looked like she was having some difficulty speaking.

I start to think of Kaguya's personality, she is a loyal maid who claims to want to be the perfect maid, a maid who does everything for her master's sake; Oh, I get it, she's thinking she's committing a betrayal by talking about something Violet probably forbade.

I move closer to her as I try to ignore the temptation to bite the blonde woman's neck who was lying asleep on the bed, I swallowed hard and bit my lip a little.

I patted Kaguya's head and said, "Don't worry, Just tell me what happened; if Violet says something, you have my support."

When I started stroking Kaguya's head I felt her body tremble a little, and then she shows a small smile on her face; she seems happy about something, then she says:

"I will trust Lord Victor." She spoke in a neutral tone while keeping the smile on her face.

Realizing she was going to tell me what's going on I stop stroking her head; I feel her shiver a little, and suddenly Kaguya's hand moves at inhuman speed and takes my hand and places it on her head again. She then lifted her face and looked into my red eyes with a blank look.

Question marks started appearing around me, I didn't understand what was going on, but when I looked where she was holding my hand, I understood something; she wanted me to stroke her head.

Soon, I start stroking her head again and she displays a satisfied smile, I can't help shaking my head to myself when I see this maid's attitude; she claims to be a perfect and serious maid, but she is surprisingly cute sometimes.

Somehow, seeing Kaguya's expression, I managed to calm down. My bloodlust was still screaming like crazy, but now it was on a more manageable scale.

"Explain what happened," I told Kaguya.

Kaguya nods and says, "This woman's name is Sasha... Sasha Fulger, just like Lady Violet... She is your wife." Soon she starts telling me all the events that Sasha suffered.

I listened to everything with a neutral expression as I stroked Kaguya's head. My emotions fluctuated sometimes, when I heard that Sasha was happy, I was happy, but when I heard that Sasha was almost captured by the hunters, I felt a wave of intense anger in my chest.

These emotions were foreign to me. I wondered how I could feel such strong emotions from a woman I just met, but stopping to think,... The same thing happened with Violet; I always felt very intense emotions when involving Violet.

I look at the blonde maid with murderous intent, but soon I shake my head several times and start breathing heavily in an attempt to calm myself again; this wasn't my revenge, this was Sasha's revenge.