Daughter-In-Law.

At this point, I was in my house sitting on a relatively large and cheap couch, not that I care about anything like that, and Violet was sitting next to me while Kaguya was behind me holding the bear Violet had bought while she put away everything else that was Violet's behind the couch.

Right now I was thinking about the decisions I made about my family and, seeing the result, I think I made the right decision. My family is strange ... but I love my parents very much and, if possible, I don't want to hide anything from them. I know the vampire world isn't something ordinary humans can handle and, because of that, I made a deal with Violet to just keep the vampire world a secret, but that's only temporary.

After all, I know this kind of secret will bite my ass in the future. I learned a lot from reading hero comics, they always had this bullshit attitude of hiding things and, in the end, someone important to the hero died, but...

I need to learn more about the world of vampires. When I'm ready, I will talk to my parents about this world then, after all, I want to give them this 'gift' too, immortality... It's something everyone wants, and my parents are no exception, I guess…

And, I don't want to be alone forever; I know I would have my wife, but I can't imagine living without my bundle of joy that I call Mom… I would miss my father too, and his company when I watch movies...

Well, no use thinking about it now, this is something for the future.

"So, you're saying you've been in contact with Violet for several years and, just recently, you guys met and started dating?" My mother, Anna, asked in disbelief.

"Wrong, we became husband and wife." Violet spoke with a noble smile.

"You skipped the boyfriend stage and went straight to the wedding, are you sure about that son?" My dad asked, and I knew what he was thinking when he asked that question. He was probably thinking something like, you're so young! You've got a lot of fish in your net to catch, are you sure you want to commit now!? Marriage is not a good thing, you know!!

I'm pretty sure he was thinking about it since we've had this kind of conversation in the past.

Although I'm absolutely sure he said it just for the sake of it. After all, his happy smile has never left his face...

"Yes, we have been dating online for about three years now and, when we first met, it was like love at first sight; I'm sure I want to be with her forever." I say with a small smile as I confirm the story Violet and I created.

Violet's noble mask starts to break into pieces and she starts to smile happily; as soon as she hugs me tighter, my mother looks at Violet and shakes her head several times as if she has understood something:

"I've taught you many times not to be a Simp, and you've been chasing this cute girl for three years? My son, if you liked her, you should talk on the first day!! You shouldn't wait for three years!" My smile starts to crack and my eyes start to twitch.

"Woman, I said forget about those topics. Simp!? You are being infected over the internet! Forget that word for the love of all gods!!" I practically yelled, my mom is always up to date with useless stuff, seriously... Should I cancel this house's internet?

It's better that I not, if I do that maybe my mother will die...

My mom just looks at me and sticks out her tongue, she looks like a kid. It's because of that jovial attitude that she doesn't have older friends... Wait, I think Travis' mom is her friend?