Ruby and Victor.

"Look how dirty your beautiful red hair is," Victor spoke in a gentle tone as he arranged Ruby's appearance with his hands.

"... W-When did you arrive...?" Ruby didn't move, she was paralyzed.

"From the part you said; 'she tricked me'." Victor displayed a sneaky smile.

"!!!" Ruby's face changed expression several times.

Victor watched with curiosity as Ruby's face changed to a shocked expression, then an embarrassed expression, then an angry expression, and finally a resigned sigh.

Sigh!

"…If you were there, you could have called me…" she had a very dejected expression.

Finishing fixing Ruby's messy hair, Victor spoke with a big smile on his face:

"Hell no."

"... Eh?" Ruby didn't expect that answer.

"I didn't want to miss this show," Victor spoke as he pointed to the landscape around him, "A rare moment of my wife who is usually cold and aloof venting her emotions~, I will never miss this opportunity! Look, I even recorded it to see in the future." He takes out his cell phone and shows Ruby the video.

"!!!" Ruby's face immediately turned crimson red when she heard Victor's words, and her face turned completely red when she saw the video Victor recorded.

"DELETE! NOW!" Ruby yelled.

"Eh?" Victor showed his face in horror; it was as if Ruby had asked him to do something inhumane, "I wouldn't commit such blasphemy, I need this video to show my children in the future how cute their mother is~."

"C-C-Child...!? Y-Y-you, T-This-" She was trying to say something, but because of Victor's words that caught her off guard, she wasn't managing to form a coherent train of thought.

Victor felt his heart being hit by an arrow when he saw Ruby's face.

"Ahh~, my wife is so cute!" Victor suddenly hugged Ruby!

"!!!?" Ruby's face got redder when she heard Victor speak, instinctively when Victor hugged her, she started to struggle, she didn't even know what she was doing, she just wanted to get out of here and hide in a hole, she was so embarrassed!

"L-Let go of me!"

"Never!" Victor spoke with a conviction that shook Ruby completely.

"..." Ruby stopped struggling and looked at Victor.

Seeing Ruby's cute face looking at him, he unconsciously displayed a gentle smile and kissed her.

"!!!" Not expecting this surprise attack, Ruby was completely melted in Victor's arms, she couldn't gather the strength to do anything else.

'Ah~, why am I fighting? He's my Darling... I'm just supposed to accept everything,' She thought with her mind a little shaken, then she wrapped her arms around Victor's neck and kissed him back.

A few minutes passed, and Victor stopped kissing Ruby; when he stopped kissing Ruby, a bridge of saliva connecting the couple's mouth formed. He looks at Ruby's red eyes and Ruby's erratic breathing.

He understood what she wanted, displays a gentle smile, and shows his neck, "Eat."

Ruby wasted no time, her teeth changed into sharp fangs, and soon she bit Victor's neck!

"Ugh," Victor held back the moan as he felt Ruby's fangs pierce his neck, and, if that wasn't enough, he felt two mountains that were quite soft against his chest.