35| She will Aways be my Forever

Alexander's pov-

Octavia's really been on my mind lately god knows why. Maybe it's because of the flood of birthdays in holidays. I just feel that I can't function without her here. She was the one. She will always be my forever. It's cringey but you could say I was hers. Or at least I hope I was. I slowly got up from my bed walking into the closet. I was meet with her clothes. I just couldn't part with them. Them being here brought me some sort of comfort. I just hope one day Alora will want them or even the boys to have something to remember something about her. I walk by her clothes and walk towards the display case she had of special items. She had note cards on them on what significance they had. I opened it and there was her wedding dress. I ran my hand over the fabric looking at the note card that stated "the day I got to call my best friend my husband." I smiled and closed the closet. I walked over to my side and grabbed clothes. Just a basic suit. I walked to the bathroom to shower and finish getting ready.

"Dad!," I heard someone yell. I hurried out of the shower wrapping a towel around me.

"What's going on!," I yelled opening the door. Easton had Elijah in a head lock while Alora cheered and Dante screamed at them and Apollo was on the floor getting pinned by Emiliano. "What the fuck is going on!," I yelled.

"He took my phone!" "he took the last bagel!" "He took my hoodie!" "He smacked my ass!" What the fuck.

"One at a time!," I yelled, "Easton go first."

"Elijah smacked my ass," Easton told me while Elijah just smirked while in the headlock.

"Why the hell did you smack his ass?," I asked.

"Well he took my phone," Elijah responded.

"And why the hell are you two fighting?," I asked.

"He took my hoodie," Emiliano explained.

"And he took the last bagel!," Apollo said sadly.

"Dear god," I said rubbing my head. "And Alora what are you doing?," I asked.

"I'm reffing and cheering since I can't fight!," she told me. Dear god.

"Marcello get me a damn aspirin!," I yelled downstairs.

"And Dante?," I asked.

"I'm trying to get them to stop but I also started reffing," he told me. I'm going to lose it. I heard someone coming up the stairs and looked to see Marcello.

"Here's the aspirin," he said handing it to me.

"Thank you," I said walking back to my room. "If you guys aren't ready for school and work by the time I'm done getting ready I'm calling you all off and we're having a damn family cleaning day!," I yelled going back to the bathroom. I stood under the water and washed my hair and body. I got out and dried myself and started putting on my suit. I brushed my teeth and did my hair. I slowly walked out the bathroom and grabbed my cross necklace and put on my wedding ring. I opened the door and started walking downstairs. I could hear the commotion of the beasts or my children. I walked into the dinning room and saw the chaos in there. Giovanni was making bacon and Marcello was making pancakes. The twins were singing a song. The triplets looked like they were going to fall asleep. Nico was texting someone and Dante was arguing with someone on the phone. I walked to my seat and sat down.

"Come get food," Marcello told us. We all got up and Alora ran over Elijah's foot to be first in line.

"Alora Octavia De Luca. Do not run over your brother," I told her. She pouted and got her food. All of us got our food and sat down. We all started eating. "I need everyone to come to the office today. We have a ball coming up and the seamstress is going to be there," I tell the kids. It's a mafia ball. The kids have always gone to them. No one at the ball mentions the mafia into the younger kids are gone. "This year it's in Greece," I tell them. "Our color this year is black. Mariela (the seamstress) already has some options picked out for us," I tell them.

"Are our cousins going to be there?," Apollo asks.

"Yes they will be there. So I expect everyone to be on their best behavior. Also you will have to help Alora around because of her leg and if Nico asks for help because of his arm help him. No being an ass to ether of them," I tell them. They all cheered because they get to see their cousins. When I said the other stuff they nodded in agreement. "Ok head to school or work," I tell them heading towards my car.

"I want the front!," Elijah screams.

"Hell no!," Apollo screams back. I walk faster so Giovanni and Marcello have to deal with it. I hurry into my car. I open the door and slid in. I pushed the button to open the garage door. As it opened I heard people yelling.

"Dad!," Elijah yells. "I don't wanna go to school," he yells. He starts walking out the garage door and starts pulling on my car door handle.

"Oh hell no you are going," I tell him.

"B-but," he tries.

"You are going to school you scared the shit out of me this morning after the one stunt," I tell him sternly. "You have your math test to do. Tomorrow is Saturday and I think we're going to go skating. But if yo don't go to school today then no skating," I tell him. He nods and runs to the door. I roll my eyes and start to drive. I have a press conference with the Greek, Spanish, German, American, French, Korean, and Chinese mafias. They are all our mafias allies, but they wanna know what happened to Burt. That motherfucker deserved what happened. He is still in the basement at the headquarters. I would have killed him, but I needed to make sure he felt what my princess felt as he stripped her of her innocence. He is being saved for her to kill if she would like to. That's actually one of her 16th birthday gifts. I pull up to the headquarters and pull to the front. The valet, was waiting for me. "Thank you, but if there is a single scratch on my car you will die," I tell him. He nods and gets in. I walk in and everyone bows.

"Mr-," a screeching voice starts.

"Oh hell no," I mumble to myself.

"Mr De Luca!," the voice continues.

"What," I ask.

"Your business partners are waiting for you," she tells me.

"I'm not fucking stupid. I called a meeting and told them when to be there. I might not be the head boss anymore but they still respect me for when I was. Now leave before I cut your vocals cords out," I tell her. She runs away and I walk to the private elevator. I hit the button to the top floor. I watch as it hits 70 and the doors open. I walk out and stop by a mirror to check my appearance. I look fine so I keep walking. I open the door to the big conference room. All the mob members wait around the table with their heirs.

"Good morning Alex," Ricardo says. He is one of Giovanni's best friends and the Spanish mafia leader.

"Good morning," I tell him and everyone else. Before we all talked about different issues going on for about an hour. By then my boys had showed up. "So we are here on account of what happened to Burt," I tell everyone. "It's has been years since anyone in the underworld has brought up that name. But one little reporter brought up that horrible name. I will not be stating what was done because it is not my story to tell, but what will be done is well deserved," I tell them.

"Just promise you will make him suffer," Ryker says gritting his teeth.

"Trust me he is and will till he is dead," I tell him. "This meeting is over. Thank you all for coming," I tell them walking out.