3| day with the fam

Alora's pov~

I woke up by my oldest brother and my father this morning. I then looked to my side and saw the triplets drooling on each other, Apollo hanging off the side of the couch but not falling because Marcello's holding onto his arm, and Nico and Dante cuddling. I looked up at my Gio and dad and they were looking at them trying not to laugh. So I did what any person would do I took pictures of them. Dad and Gio looked at me smiling. "Dad. Gio. Can we pour water on them to wake them up?," I said smiling.

"I'm saying yes because those triplets stole my fucking dinner the other night,"Gio said with a big smirk.

"I will help you to, but fragola if they do anything to you (nothing that will harm her that bad) I'm not helping you," papa said with a smile.

"Yes!" I said getting up to go get the water. I made sure to put some ice in there. As I was walking back the maids looked at me, so I smiled at them.

I've always tried to help the maids out, especially if I made the mess, that's one thing that has always stuck with me my mom taught me and my brothers that. But I don't just help them with my mess. I help if my cousins come over too. I've always been close with them.

But anyways back to the story. I walked over slowly to Nico and Dante because dad wanted to get Marcello and Apollo and Gio wanted the triplets. We decide for me to count down with my fingers so they wouldn't wake up. 1. 2. 3. We poured the water, but I ended up dropping the bucket on my victims so I could run.

"ALORA FUCKING DE LUCA!!!," all the boys yelled. I made it to my room and locked the door. I'm a pretty fast runner. In track I got first place in state. Then I heard them all banging on my door.

"Open. the. god. damn. door. Alora," Marcello yelled. Oh fuck his pissed. I hear a key jingle. Dad and Gio have keys to all of our rooms from an incident that happened a few years ago. Wait but how would they get the key.

Giovanni! He gave it to them. I feel betrayed.

I went to the balcony. I have a tree right by my window so I climbed down it. Then I heard doors slamming. Oh great I'm gonna have to clean again.

So I climbed down the tree when Dante screamed "I see her she's climbing down the tree!"

"Haha bitches catch me now!," I screamed up to them. Now where do I go? I have my phone on me so turned off my location for the ones chasing me, but kept it on for dad and Gio. I have an idea! My side by side. So I ran to the garden area and found it. So I started it and drove.
(Picture of the side by side)

"Get back her you little shit!," Emiliano shouted

But I kept going. I almost made it to the end of the road when I heard the big garage open.

Oh fuck. I heard the Bugatti Chiron Super Sport, a Ferrari, and some boys got on motorcycles. I drove as fast as I could because I know their dumbasses wouldn't go until their music was ready. Like same but-.