41| Mom

Alora's pov-

"You guys do understand you will not join until you are 16 right?," dad asks.

"Yes," Apollo and I reply.

"You guys can only train, but if I ever hear you two somehow get on a mission you two will not get to join until you are 18," Giovanni tells us. We nod in agreement.

"You two probably need to get to bed it's late," dad tells us. He gives us hugs and kisses our foreheads. "I love you both so much thank you for understanding everything," he tells us.

"Love you too," we tell him. We tell everyone else good night and that we love them. We begin to walk upstairs Apollo helping me.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?," I ask Apollo. He smiles and nods. I go to my room and shower real quick then put on shorts and a hoodie. I walk to his room and knock. I hear a come in and I go to his bed. I lay down and he is playing games. I slowly doze off and hear him say goodnight.

Giovanni's pov-

I go upstairs and change into a new suit. I walk back downstairs and see dad sitting on the couch. "Hey dad I'm going out with Rom and Ace," I tell him.

"Ok be safe if you guys need me to pick you up please call," he tells me.

"Ok," I reply. I head to my Ferrari 296 GTB. I get in it and pull out of the garage. I text Roman and Ace to see if they are there yet and they both reply yes. We are just going to a club that we own. I pull up about 10 minutes later. I pull into a parking spot and get out and lock my car. I straighten my suit and walk in. The bouncer is about to ask for my id but notices me.

"Have a good time boss," he tells me. I nod and walk in. I scan the club for my cousins. I see them so I begin to walk over to them. I bump into someone.

"I'm so sorry," I tell them. I continue walking to my cousins. I make it to them and they are cackling. I roll my eyes and slid into the booth. I take Ace's shot and he smacks me. They left shortly after we got the twins and we decided to go out.

"Asshole I got that," he says dramatically.

"You act like I don't get a bill each month raking up all of the alcohol you don't pay for," I tell him rolling my eyes.

"So what do the twins think?," Roman asks.

"Well after you guys left and we went home and watched the video they cried some. But when they found out who mom was they were shocked," I tell them but I'm cut off.

"Well no fucking shit I was to when I found out about Tia Via," Ace says munching on some chips.

"Where the fuck did you get those?," Roman asks.

"I have them in my coat jacket," he says in a duh tone opening his jacket showing all of the snacks. I roll my eyes.

"Well the rule is that the twins only get to train no missions until they are 16," I finish. My phone dings and I look at it. The number is unknown but I still click on it.

                                       Unknown
Giovanni. I need your help.
You probably don't have this
number but it is Amelia. Please call
me when you get a chance.

"You guys won't believe who just texted me," I say.

"Who?," Roman asks.

"Amelia," I say. They both looked shocked. Amelia was one of my best friends for 3 years then became my girlfriend for two years until she left last year right before I took over the mafia. "She said she is in danger and I need to call her," I tell them.