40| Who are you?

Alora's pov-

Unknown

Unknown- I am so sorry
all of that happened to you.

Alora- Thank you, but can
I ask who this is?
Unknown- Oh this is
Nicholas. We hung
out at your party.
Alora- Ohh. I will save your
number!

"Alora," I hear and I look up from my phone. "The triplets and Nico wanna have another party tonight so we are going to the party house and they wanna know if you wanna come," Apollo tells me.

"I'll go I guess," I say shrugging. We pull up to the house a few minutes later. Apollo helps me out of the car.

"Be good and if you need me call me I will be here as soon as I can be," dad tells us. "I love you guys!," he tells us leaving. We walk in already hearing music.

"Alora you did so good today," Nico tells me rushing over and hugging me.

"Thank you," I tell him hugging him back. "What all do we need to do?," I ask.

"We're just getting the kegs set up. Everything else is pretty much done, so you guys are free to go change," he tells me. Apollo and I walk upstairs. We get to our room we share and we both walk to our closets. I just put on a simple crop top with some shorts. When I'm walking out Apollo is leaving his closet. We both walk out of the room and I put in the code to lock the door.

"Whose rooms do I need to lock!," I yell down.

"Mine!," I hear back in response. I roll my eyes and just lock them all. Apollo helps me downstairs. "I just went ahead and locked all of the rooms," I tell them. Before long people start to show up. I start playing cup pong with people. Winning might I add. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I whip my head back. "Hi Nicholas!," I slur.

"Hey," he reply's.

"Me and Reed against you two," a guy says pointing at us. I roll my eyes and take the ball. I throw it in and make it.

Giovanni's pov-

"What the fuck happened!," I yell into the phone.

"On the mission we weren't successful boss. We were ambushed several died," he tells me.

"Send the family's condolences. I will go kill all of those bastards," I tell him hanging up. I sigh and take a drink. I roll up my selves and stand up. "Dante, Marcello! Get your asses in here now!," I holler. I can hear them walking towards my office door.

"What," Marcello asks sitting in a chair.

"The men that were sent on that mission couldn't complete it. Could you guys come with me we might have to call some of our cousins too," I tell them. They both nod.

"I haven't got to go on a mission since I got stabbed!," Dante says happily. He gets on his phone and starts calling someone. "Hi. Giovanni says that you, Ace, Mateo, and Silas need to get your asses here now," he tells whoever. He hangs up the phone and pulls out his gun. He starts polishing the damn thing. I roll my eyes watching him.