37

<A/N at end baby's>

Songs for this chapter:

The Scientist- Coldplay

All Again- Ella Henderson

Poison and wine- The Civil Wars

Better in time (acoustic cover)- Leo Montoya

~~~

"Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry."

Harry's P.O.V

"What do you mean you know? How could you possibly know what I'm feeling." I sit down in one of the chairs and run my hands through my hair. I know Sarah probably told Clair what happened already, but I never thought Clair would agree with me.

"I've known you longer than she has, and I can say that I've never seen you this persistent or set on a girl before. I've seen the way you look at her, follow her around. You drive her crazy and that means something." She was right it must've meant something. I'm just the idiot that didn't want to admit it.

"She doesn't believe me, and I understand why. What I said to her after class today was so fucking awful, I doubt she'll ever believe a word I say again." The look she had on her face after I said those words is still etched in my mind.

"Language, please, and what did you say to her?" I play with the rings on my fingers to avoid answering her question. "Harry? If you don't tell me I can't help you at all." I look up and start getting brave.

"I told her I was just trying to fu- sleep with her." Clair narrows her eyes at me for my almost language mishap, and for the rude things I said to Sarah. I already knew I was an idiot, and what I said was the stupidest thing I could've done. But I never think when I talk, I've never had a filter.

"Good job loser. You're never going to get her to like you if you say those things to her. She may look tough, but she's also fragile." Sarah always liked to act like nothing phased her, but I know she hurts. I've seen it first hand from when I've hurt her.

"I can't promise you that she'll listen to me, but I'll talk to her. I'll at least make her think differently of you." Just then the door opens and a saddened Sarah walks through the door. This will probably be a fucking disaster.

"What the hell are you doing here? It seems as if everywhere I go you end up right there." Tears were all over her beautiful face, and I knew I was the cause for her pain again. I just keep screwing up, and I can't possibly stop.

"Sarah please just listen for just one minute." I beg her to listen to me, and I can tell she's thinking. She's biting her lip and it drives me insane. I couldn't tell her that, she would probably slap me.

"Harry just leave now, please." I decide on listening to her for once and I leave. I walk out her door and I don't look back, I can't look back.

~~~

Sarah's P.O.V

"What was he doing here Clair? Did you let him in? If you knew what happened during our talk you wouldn't have let him in." Clair walks around the room and picks up a few things. Why was she acting so calm? Doesn't she know she was just talking with the devil?

"I know what he said, and I know what's going on. He's a very distressed boy." Clair chuckles and I furrow my brows. What is going on with her? What did Harry say to her to brainwash her?

"And you know I'm never speaking to him ever again right? He was so awful to me, and I have Josh to take care of me." Clair takes and seat and looks right at me. "What, do I have something on my face?" I touch my cheek, and rub away any of the dry mascara.