All My Children 3x15

Start from the beginning

"Wow. Damon, really?"

"Don't judge."

"I'm not judging. But Damon, I mean seriously, have some taste. Listen I have to go and find out if my friends are planing anything against you, but we will talk about this." I say pointing my finger at her.

"Okay"

_________________________________________

I spent most of the day with Caroline trying to pry informations out of her, but I got nothing. I tried finding Bonnie but she didn't answered her phone, so I spent the day with Care. She offered for us to go to the grill. As we entered the grill she suddenly got a text from her mom asking her to come home, I tried stopping her knowing this is probably part of some plan of theirs. I went outside and texted Elijah and he told me to stay at the grill and to watch over Klaus and Kol who are also at grill, going through it's alcohol supplies. He also told me that all of them are now linked, what happens to one happens to all. After putting my phone away I entered the grill again.

"Ana!" I hear Klaus calling my name so I walked over to them.

"Kol, Klaus." I greet them but I saw Klaus giving me a look and I remembered he told me last night to from now on call him Nik. "Sorry Nik."

"Well that's better, little siphoner. Join us for a drink?" Nik says.

"Sure, considering Caroline bailed me." I take Klaus's drink and down it as I sit next to him.

"When I invited you to have a drink with us I didn't mean mine, love."

"Sorry but I needed it."

"I have a question." Kol speaks up and I shift my attention to him. "Do all women today dress like whores?"

"I take that as an insult."

"Didn't mean you darling." He says and points to some girl who did really dress slutty. I take a double check and see that it's Sophie or as she is known slutty Sophie, girl Tyler went to Elena's birthday with.

"She usually dresses like that, her nickname is slutty Sophie, slept with have of boys at school." I explain to him. "But girl in general do sometimes dress like that but mostly for parties or clubs." He nods at my explanation.

"I'm gonna go now." I say leaving wanting to go and call Bex to check up on her and see how is babysitting my sister going. I go outside and just as I crossed the road I hear Klaus calling for me. I turn around and see running after me and almost getting hit by a car. "What are you doing?" I say hoping he will leave so I can call his sister.

"Are you angry with me?"

"No."

"Well then, get to know me. I dare you." He sits down on a bench that's next to him.

"Fine." I sigh knowing he won't leave and sit next to him. "So what did you want to talk about?"

"I want to talk about you. Your hopes, your dreams, everything you want in life."

"Okay, but just so you know that won't make me fall for you. You're gonna have to work a lot harder than that."

"I know. That's why I like you."

___________________________________________

Nik and I were talking when suddenly he gets up and puts his hand on his heart. He then looks at me.

"What is it? Are you okay?" I ask not knowing what's happening.

"Something's happening." He says.

"Kol." I say knowing this probably has something to do with them being dead. Klaus rushes back to the grill and I follow him. I entered the grill a little after him and see him going to the back exit so I follow him. I arrive there a little after him and take a second to look at the scene there. Kol is laying on the floor with grey veins covering his body, Alaric laying on the floor next to wall, Stefan next to him and Nik threatening Damon.