"That's insane!" Harry said.

"Daniel, please, we don't have that kind of money." I begged.

"Why should I lower?" He asked.

"Please. We just need help getting out of the contracts, we might not even have to go to court!"

"If you do have to go to court, would you hire me?" He asked. I sighed and nodded, Daniel was the best and if anyone could get us out of this mess, he could. I didn't want to hire some cheap lawyer who wasn't experienced; Chris had money, and money talks. Chris could hire the best lawyer in the world if he wanted to; 40% of Harry's pay check went to Chris anyways and 20% of my pay check went to him as well.

"Of course, if we have to go to court, we'll hire you." I confirmed.

"Okay, so would you mind going and getting the contract so I can take a look at it?" He asked me. I nodded my head when Harry stood up, saying, "I'll go get it." I thanked him before handing him the keys.

I wanted to kiss him -like a quick see you in a minute kiss- but I decided against that.

When Harry left the room, Daniel and I were silent again. I couldn't help but look around the room and see he had taken down all the pictures of us together.

"I see you've redecorated..." I pointed out.

"I've moved on," He said coldly.

I just nodded, looking down at the ground.

"Did you expect me to still be moping around with all our pictures on the wall?" He asked. I shook my head, that's the last thing I wanted him to do.

"I was just trying to start a conversation, Daniel. Don't get so defensive." I sighed.

"It's hard not to."

"I'm still the same guy you,"

"Absolutely not! Niall you're a thousand times different now than you were when we met."

Who was he to talk? Does he think he hasn't changed? I didn't want to say anything because I deserved all the shit Daniel gave to me. Not only did I not love him when he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me, I humiliated him in front of all our family and friends at the alter!

How can you do that to someone?

How could I?

I felt awful.

"We all change, Daniel. Even you. I don't want us to be on bad terms because I left you for someone else."

"That's not the point, Niall. I get it, you didn't love me. I understand that okay? But you humiliated me. When I asked you if we wanted to get married you said yes! Even when you admitted to having doubts and being nervous about marriage, you still said you wanted to get married!" He had a point... I remember that day perfectly clear. The day his parents showed up at the house.

*

"What's wrong?" Daniel asked me a couple hours later. He closed our bedroom door and joined me on the bed.

"I'm just not feeling good." I really wasn't. I felt emotionally unstable. I wanted to cry and scream. What was going on with me?

"Niall. You're no better at lying now then you were last week." He said softly.

"I just- I don't know. I feel guilty." That's part of it. I feel guilty for having feelings for a another man- a straight man- when I'm engaged to Daniel.

"For?" He asked me.

"You know. What I said in the shower. I didn't mean it like that." That's a lie. I totally meant it like that.