"Don't leave a mf thing behind and hurry up. Imma drive as slow as possible to give you more time."

I got in my car and took the long way home. I was scared and ain't wanna go to jail. I'm not afraid of jail but like who tf wants to sit down and do time? Not me. As I was pulling up Taz was pulling off. I felt a good amount of relief.

An hour and some change went by and these mfs could not find shit. Taz is really clutch for this.

"Anything?" The officer asked.

"Nope" he partner said shaking his head.

I waited in the living room with my lawyer until the police had left. I started smiling hard af. They ain't got shit on me.

"So what does this mean now?" I asked.

"It means there's a better chance that you get custody of Meya. I'm gonna make sure of that and I'm gonna make sure your mother and her lawyer feel it." My lawyer responded as she tapped away on her phone. Oh yea she means business.

"I really owe you big time"

"No need. Have a good holiday" she smiled.

"You too drive safe"

My front door closed then swung right back open. This nigga Taz is dramatic af.

"Fuck happened?" He questioned storming into the living room.

"My mother gonna tell the judge I be selling and stashing drug in my house so the judge had them search the place."

"Damn. She's crummy af for that."

"That's Ard. I canceled her car insurance so she better figure that shit out." I shrugged. I was atleast gonna take care of the car situation for her but now I'm not doing shit so she can struggle in her own.

"Fuck happened with my girl?"

"Oh yea. That bitch gonna hang up the phone when I called. I'm on a time stamp bitch I don't got time to be playing" I shortly explained.

"She know better to be answering my phone. Imma check her"

"If you hadn't have answered that phone when I called back I would've beat tf outta her worse than what I did to Laila"

"It's crazy cuz when I asked her who called me she said it was a spam so she declined it" he revealed. This what I be talking about. The bitch is weird but wanna complain that we don't like her and be mean to her all the time when she does shit like this.

"That bitch lying. Ion like shordy"

"You're not the only one." Taz nodded.

I still can't wrap my head around my mother doing that shit. If that's how she wants to play. I got something better for her.

Sunday December 25th

I went Christmas shopping for the kids just for wyllo to be the only one here along with Taz and Moriah. I don't know why I let Moriah come over but it's too late now.

"You good?" Taz asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Yea yea I'm straight"

"I know shit ain't the same but you gotta keep a positive mindset"

"I know and I am." I nodded.

Wyllo was finishing up opening his last few gifts. Me and Taz got him some shoes clothes and games and shit. Between him and Taliece that boy is expensive. I at-least can get her clothes off of shein. Moriah had got him a football ticket to see the ravens play.