Chapter 24

Heads up I wrote this when I am really low energy and tired...so some things might now sound right or lack razzmatazz...anyways enjoy!!

—————————

I watched as Megatron help up Optumis Prime from the rumble as I sit on Megatron's shoulder.
I look over to find the Autobots look dumbfounded I could help but snicker at that.
Their face's were priceless!

I watch from Megatron's shoulder as he pulls Optimus up. Once done helping Optimus he turns away from him and Megatron begins to say.
"It is rather ironic considering our last encounter."Megatron then looked back at Optimus.

"If memory serves you were desperately trying to extinguish my spark,"Megatron said.

Optimus then walked up to Megatron getting into his face as he said to him. "That option remains very much in play."

I growled at this and Optimus attention went to me on Megatron's shoulder.

"You're the humbaan Miko took a picture of. Why do you aline with them."

"Because I'm more than just human!" I said extending myself into Optimus face to show off my tentacles.

The Autobot all looked at me in shock did they think I was human?I know I'm not...but I don't know what I am other than what I was told.

"Echo calm down that's not how we treat our allies is it," Megatron said to me.

"Fine!" said sitting back down and crossing my arms.

"Someone's got spunk to her. " Arcce said as she told the others and crossed her arms too.

"But how about a purposal." Megatron the start walk away from Optimus again. "join me in defeating our shared enemy...Unicron the Chaos Bringer.
There was silents and Optimus spoke up u was assuming that the Autobots where talking to there other friends.  Optimus started to talk.
"Because Megatron's pride wouldn't allow anyone but himself to rule this planet."

Hehe! You know me all too well Optimus.

"You lead an army of cons why come to us?"
Bulkhead said questioning Megatron's actions.

"Well because this particular situation requires something beyond the realm of my command."Megatron them gestures to Optimus. "The power of a Prime."

Bulkhead scoff. "Then I guess we don't need you!"

I was about to say something but Megatron cut me off. I don't like Bulkhead right now.

"On the contrary Optimus maybe the only one who can defeat Unicron but I remain the one who can guide you to him! Unicron's life force runs throught me only I can hear his thought know his every move."

Megatron looks at the ruble behind him then looks at Optimus.

"Optimus our passed alliances Autobots Decepticon no longer mater. Not while Unicron lives."

A truce between Autobots and Decepticons, how long how long do you expect us to believe that will last. Optimus says

"Only as long as mutually beneficial" Megatron said

And once we're done with this purposed shared mission is over? What then?

I a chill ran up my spine on what Megatron would say next my tail swayed.

"I will conquer this planet, my way."

The Autobots aren't very convinced of this plan and I start to get fed up with this.

"Oh come on! Do you want Unicron to destroy this planet? Rather then Decepticon an Autobots work together?! I understand you try to figure out the boundaries of this purposal but the clock is ticking!!" I say to Optimus.