Chapter 17 Being Together

I woke up the next day in my bed and Megatron was gone but the good thing was I was still wearing his jacket. I went to get changed. I put on a long sleeve shirt and found these cool pants I found. I then put on Megatron's jacket I looked in the mirror and smiled. Then thought to myself he's never gonna get this back. I giggled ran and jumped off the balcony.

Not knowing that anyone else was there, unexpectedly, someone caught me in their savior

"Echo, you scared the spark out of me. Be careful."
I looked up and saw Megatron. He looks like he just got out of a shower because he was all shiny-looking. I was speechless but then said, "I did this all the time when you weren't here"  I sat up more and I crossed my arms. He growled the looked at me more closely. "I see you like my jacket," he said this a smirk.

"Well, I can wear anything that you can wear and look just as good," I said with a smirk.

"Oh really now," he said. "Well then, I have to take you up on that challenge but maybe another time I have lots of work to do right now," He said as I climbed up off Megatron's servo onto his shoulder. I growled at him when he said work. "But can we do something a lot more fun, I get bored sitting around here. I wanna burn something or see something explode!" I said to him. He cackled and said, "Really? Is that so?" We made our way to the main deck I love the main deck because I love the view it has a beautiful view of the sky day or night. But I like the nighttime better. I love seeing the stars. I could look at the stars for hours.

When we walked in I saw Noize curled up in the sunlight on the main deck. I jumped down and went over to Noize I booped his nose and his optics opened. He was happy to see me I got up and nuzzled into him. I hugged him and he laid down behind me and put his head on my lap. I pet Noize's head for a while. I looked back to see Megatron looking at some kind of data on the screen. He noticed me staring at him. He was about to ask me something when the door opened. It was Arachnid I liked her but I never want to be alone in a room with her I'd feel like she would try and kill me or some fucked up shit.

She walked up to Megatron and started talking to him about this thing called the Harbinger. Arachnid went on about a weapon on the Harbinger, which is now on a ship that landed on Earth a long time ago. My ears perked up, and I turned around to listen to learn more about the Harbinger but I heard the door open and saw Starscream come in. The last thing I remember hearing after that was Arachnid saying "Starscream never mentioned it?"
Megatron glanced at me and then went on to say, "If he is up to his old trick, I will grind him to powder."