Chapter 21: Its Ok To Let Them Know

Hope you guys like it and sorry for how long it takes me to write I just started school again also there might be a lot of spelling errors in this one. Please tell me where they are so I can fix them, that would help me a lot

Megatron flew around a volcano that was erupting."The flaming mountain that I have seen in my visions," Megatron said as he landed at the bottom of it. "Wait, you've seen this volcano in your visions," I exclaimed.

He looks over at me, "yes, Echo... it's as if it summoned me here and Guided me." Megatron said I looked up at the volcano. It had the tiniest bits of purple plumbing from its orange flames. "This is where I will position my space bridge and where I will harvest dark Energon." I had climbed down off of Megatron onto the ground I then noticed something shiny sticking out of the earth. I had bent down and uncovered it. The shiny thing appeared to be a small sliver of dark engergon I picked up, but then my thoughts were interrupted by Optimus prime, who was communicating through our calm system, "Megatron, I am on your ship. Come and face me." I looked up from where I stood, Megatron, from the place at which I am to defeat the last of the primes."
Megatron looked down at me, then back up at the volcano "hear this, any Decepticon who lays a hand on OptimusPrime will answer to me. Soundwave, lock into my coordinates and lead him to his destiny."

I looked up at Megatron" so, am I leaving when Optimus comes." 

"Yes, you are; I don't want anything to happen to you."

I could tell Megatron was ready to fight; he had a fire in his optics. "Oh, alright... but after this, I will refuse to leave your side," I said to him, a little upset. He looked down at me "I will be fine I know the outcome of this battle already."

"Do you really?" I said not convinced." "I mean, just because you have these visions doesn't mean there aren't other things that are bound to happen." "You worry too much, Echo I will be fine. When Optimus comes, I want you to go through the ground bridge, alright?" Megatron said.

I nodded. The ground bridge finally appeared, and Optimus emerged from the ground bridge Megatron looked down at me and motioned me to go. I gave him a worried look before I left. I moved towards the ground bridge. I made eye contact with Optimus for a moment; I continued walking by him. He probably is wondering why I am with Megatron in the first place. Once through the ground bridge, I saw a sea of dead vehicons "yeeesh, Optimus really went all out," I thought to myself.

I then looked for Soundwave, and once I found him. I sat on his shoulder like usual but suddenly, I had a nauseous feeling in my stomach. I instinctively clenched my stomach and realized I still had something in my other hand; it was the dark Energon that I had picked up earlier. I shoved it into my pocket without a second thought. Sitting in silence, I put my hands on my head with my elbow resting on my knees I started to worry about Megatron. I wondered if he were ok in his fight I don't know what I would do if anything ever happened to him...I think I'd...probably shut down for a few days, but honestly, I am not really sure. Some time passed, and I helped Soundwave with a few things, then went back to get my wristbands which I left on my desk. I searched my whole desk, which was filled with sketchbooks, pens, pencils, and papers; picking up one of the open sketchbooks, I got a paper cut in the palm of my hand.
"Ow," I said.

I continue my search for my wristbands and eventually found them. I closed the door to the balcony, but when I got up on the railing, ready to leap off the balcony, the dark energon started to glow brightly I pulled it out of my pocket. Mesmerizing by it, I just stared at it in my hand, started to sting more and more, to the point my hand felt like it was on fire. When that happened, I threw it behind me. raaagh, I said in pain. I then fell back and felt someone catch me. It was Megatron I looked up at him from my position in his servos.

" Echo, are you alright?" Megatron said.
Umm yeah, I am fine I said as he put me down on the balcony.
Are you sure...and what was that in your hand?

Well, I...um, it was a tiny sliver of dark Energon I found at the volcano. I said, looking up at him.

"Be careful with that," Megatron said.

"Says you, "I said, crossing my arms.

"I-umm touché," he said; Megatron did not know what else to say.

I smiled, knowing that I had won this conversation. Megatron put me down on the balcony and went straight to his holoform and put his arm around my shoulder. Now I'll take this from you so nothing like this happe- he tried to take the dark energon but I elbowed him in the chest and hissed at him and scratched the air. I stood there awkwardly as my face was burning up. Megatron smirk and tried to walk towards me again. Embarrassed I opened the slide door and tried to close it be hind me but Megatron was a lot stronger than me. I stepped back a bit. "Hehe do you think you can really fight with me kitten? Did you for get I am a gladiator of Kaon."He said as Megatron back me onto the bed. I sat up and looked up to Megatron look down on me. All I could think of doing was looking away from him but he lifted my chin toward him "kitten Megatron" said softly, " can you defeat the the gladiator of Kaon?Let's find out?"  he said taking if shirt jacket off. I squealed and crawled away from Megatron. "Tsk tsk your not going and where Echo where not done yet. I felt Megatron grab my ankle and pulling me towards him. I struggle to get away and the dark energon slipped out of my hand and it was on the other side of the bed. Megatron lend in close to me and whispered in my ear "come on kitten were's your fight spirit from earlier," he said as he backed away and chuckled. I was stunned at that. I wasn't expecting Megatron to say that.

(There is a little bit of smut here. It's short though)

Suddenly I grabbed Megatron's belt and put him in to me " well Megs is his what ya wanted."  He smiled then kissed me. I could feel my body getting excited. I instinctively wrapped my legs around him. He push his hips into me, I let a little moan he smirked and he put his hand under my shirt touching my skin softly. I was enjoying this but I pushed him away.

"What's wrong ," Megatron said sitting up.

"I-I don't wanna do this right now...I-I enjoyed but I just, wanna snuggle with you in bed... if that's fine," I said feeling awkward.

Kitten of course that's fine as long as I get to spend more time with you Echo, also if you aren't comfortable with something, please tell me don't even think you have to keep go when your uncomfortable, ok?" Megatron said petting my head.
"Ok" I said looking up at him.
"Good," Megatron said sitting next to me and petting my head more. "Now tells get comfy on my bed or the couch and we could watch something."  I lend into him "Hmm can we stay here," I said purring a bit as he continue to pet me " just let me take my shoes off."

Megatron looked down he seemed happy but something was bothering him. What's wrong I said  taking my left boot off then untying my right boot. "Oh..I" Megatron took a breath to thinking he then said leaning forwards and folding his hands together. 

"It's two things, firstly I never want you to let me continue if you're not want to do anything. I feel bad if you were comfortable or not enjoying it you said you did enjoy it but you still told me to stop so maybe we should have have a safe word we don't have to come up with it know but I was just thinking." Megatron sat up and looked over at me. "Now the second thing that sliver of dark energon, did any of that get into your body.  "Hmm well I did get a paper cut in my hand and that was the hand that  I was holding the dark energon, before you had caught me." I said showing him my right palm. "The cut wasn't deep but it did sting a bit." Megatron big hands gently grabbed my palm he then looked back up at me. Something about you seems off I can sense some of the...Echo both of you eyes are glow purple right now.

Enjoyed the chapter hehe I enjoyed writing this!