Chapter 23

Sorry this took so long!! 😅 I been all over the place on and off working on this!
Hope you enjoy!!!

"What?" Megatron said confused.

"What's on your mind Megs, you've been really quiet." I said worried.
Megatron sighed and looked away. He was about to tell me what was wrong but Arachnid came back in. "Fuck" I sighed quietly Megatron turned to Arachnid.
"What is it," Megatron said.
Lord Megatron put cargo hold his nearly filled with the dark substance.  I recommend a retreat the troop grow are weak from it. 

There was a moment of silence and Megatron spoke finally.

And gets I grow stronger...Arachnid your in command until we I- we return.
Megatron was heading to the door. I glance at Megatron then Arachnid as she speaks.

Your return from were? Master?

I look at Megatron very confused and wanting the same answer as Arachnid.
From my audience with Unicron.

Hearing that I think to myself.
What!! How...is that even possible?!

We leave the room and head out and Megatron fly down to the volcano.

Megaton lands and transforms, I am on his shoulder now. The volcano is hot...really hot. I never been this close to lava.

Megaton: I feel you presents, Share your very spark! I call on you as my Lord and Master, ho, mighty Unicron.
Move smoke billows out of the Volcano as well as some Lightning and Thunder and Unicron's face appears in the dark purple smoke.

Unicron: who wishes to speak to me?

Megatron: Your servant, most humble
Leader of the Decepticons. I am the one who wielded the dark energon which binds us to awaken you once again.
The prophecy has been fulfilled
It is now only the beginning of what we shall accomplish together, for you shall rule this plane and those who walk upon it, through me!

There is a few seconds of silence From Unicron after Megatron has spoken. Then Unicron yells out.

Prideful fool!

Megaton flinches as this I think he thought unicron would be have and praises him,but I thing Unicron has other plans.

Unicorn is still speaking. How dare you think yourself capable of summoning me!

The face of Unicron gets closer to me and Megatron Megatron steps back and I hold on to him so I don't fall.

I RISE BECAUSE I HAVE DEEMED IT MY TIME!

Megatron kneels on one leg and apologizes the way he does...it reminds me of when starscream, strange. When Megatron apologizes Unicron calls him a worm and to be quiet. I look at Megatron and nudge his helm and whisper.

Master! We should leave... please! I am getting a bad feeling about this!
Megaton ignores me completely. Megatron wants to help Unicron I can tell that, but he's to full of himself he mostly likely going to push mega trim aside.

Unicron then looks at me and I get nervous.

What is that thing? That holds onto you! It's disgusting me.

I don't know why but I hissed at him.

Megaton looks at me final.

Echo calm down. Respect my Master? Please

I look at him then Unicron and cross my arms and I answer Unicrons question.

I am just a pet to Megatron I am a human...we live here.

Pest you kind are just pests...Wait! Wh-what is this I sense? The...the taint of primus? Here?

Megaton then explains, "that is Optimus, the last of the Primes, our sworn enemy."

You profess loyalty to me, yet allow a disciple of Primus to live?!!

I will destroy him for you!! I screams will be heard-

I grow weary of your prattle!! If you had the power to destroy this prime it would ahead been done! But this Prime still lives.

I live finish him myself.

Unicorn disappeares. It just me and Megs now.

Well that went well?

Megaton growls at my comment.

Megs? What did you expect him to welcome you his open arms. He as an ego! A big one...he's got the I am gonna do it myself attitude.

ENOUGH! Echo...enough. I get your point.

You know what you're gonna have to do right?

Hmmm...Help Optimus.

Wait... what?

I have a plan...do you trust me?

Always?!

Megaton give me his tooth grin.

Good!

Megatron transforms and he flies off. I sit in the cockpit. So why are we help Optimus? Your greatest enemy?

Megaton is silent for a bit then give me a not so helpful answer.
Yes

You did answer my...never mind...I'll wait.
As we fly around a giant version of what looks like Unicron can be seen from a far.

Megatron!

HOLD ON ECHO!

Megatron speeds up and he fires at that back of Unicron's head and destroys it a huge dust cloud forms and Megatron lands and transforms again.

We hear the Autobots try to figure out what happened Megatron interrupts them. Is voice is booming through out the Desert.

I HAPPENED!

Bulkhead: Megatron!!

He jumps down to where the Autobotsas he approaches Optimus who seems to be struggling to get out of the pile of rocks. Megatron extend his arm which the other Autobots assume Megatron was about to fire at Optimus and raise their weapons at us. Megatron looks at them and smirks then offers his hand to Optimus.

I'm ending it here!

My life is crazy right now...college and shit...then my parents divorced(I wasn't shock I saw it come'n but it's still weird)...god...I wanna bash my head through a brick wall sometimes...😀
So that what's going on for me recently...(I needed to vent a little)

Have a nice day/night!