Chapter 11 Megatron and His Pet

Happy Valentine's Day This chapter gets spicy 🌶(no, it doesn't...don't listen to passed me) is what a friend told me
Just smut and everything nice

enjoy !😊

(I am going back through this, and I am cringing at what I wrote, dear god!!>﹏<)

I was then woken up by a strange figure poking me; they wouldn't stop poking until I grabbed their hand. I sat up on the couch and rubbed my eyes. Once I got a better look at them, I realized who it was. It was Megatron in his holoform. He was not as scary when he was in this form; he kind of looks...

 He was not  as scary when he was in this form; he kind of looks

(Not my art! its great art though!!)

I couldn't stop looking at him. I think I had started to turn a bit red, but I am not sure. Megatron broke the silence. "Can you let go of my hand and stop looking at me like that? He said with hardly any emotions." I let go of his hand, and he sat down on the other side of the couch. Then he said, looking in my direction. So what happened to you while I was gone?"

 "Well, other than Starscream ripping my arm off  I mostly just hung out with Soundwave, Knockout, or Breakdown, and I went on a few missions, but nothing very interesting for you.

He raised his eyebrows. "Really?...what about those things on your head and your tail how did you get those?" He asked. "Ooh..umm theses," I said grabbing my cat ears and my tail swished about. They sorta of just appeared one day I am not really sure how I got them but I guess now I am a cat girl. Megatron looked at me with a smirk on his face and said nothing.

"What?" I said, "Why are you looking at me like that?" He snickered, then Megatron got up and he bent down to pet me. I started to blush, and my tail slowly started swaying back and forth. Megatron smirked; he kept petting me. I then started to have the urge to purr like a cat. I tried to contain myself, but I couldn't hold it back anymore. I started purring while he was petting me. 

Then Megatron picked me up in his arms, turned around then sat down on the couch. The next thing I knew, I was sitting in his lap. As I sat here in Megatron's lap, I felt safe with him. I have never felt this safe with him around; I usually am a little scared or nervous. As I sat there I started to wonder what has been going through his head this right now.

Megatron's POV

When I sat down with Echo in my lap, as time went on, I felt more relaxed and safe around her, but she probably is scared of me when I am not looking like this, I thought. Also, she looked pretty cute... like this, with her cat ears and tail. As we sat like this longer, I noticed her face was really red. I was gonna ask what was wrong, but then Echo moved. Her head was resting on my shoulder, and her arms were close to her chest. I then asked Echo why her face was so red, but she just turned her head away from me. I wondered if I did something wrong I wondered if I did something wrong. Her head went back to resting on my shoulder; she then said "n-no you... I...I just didn't expect you to do this. I put my hands on her sides. I spread my legs out and sat back her in between my legs. I then heard Echo say. "Why?'