Chapter 9 Unfortunate Events

No, don't...put me down! I said as the shadow picked me up and took me away from him, the one I missed the most I had extended my arm to try to reach him...Megatron, but he just got further away from me, and then the shadows consumed me. I then jolted awake. I looked over at the clock next to my bed. It was only 12 o'clock. I sighed and sat up in my bed. My head was hurting a bit, but I shook it off. I got up and went to the balcony outside my room. I just stared at the empty birth remembering when Megatron had left me here by myself alone. he was nice to me, but he could be cold as ice to others. I decided to get some decent clothes on. walked to my closet, Which I hardly had any clothes in it.

(What she put on)

(What she put on)

When I was done getting dressed, I wanted to see if I could sneak over to med-bay to see Megatron. I know he was still out, but I couldn't sleep after that dream I had. I walked to the door and used my tentacles to reach the panel to open the door, but when I walked out the door, I was more cautious because of the accident. I didn't want to run into Starscream again; as I looked down the hall, I didn't see anyone straight ahead. Everything seemed fine. I did this at each turn until I made it safely to Megatron, but when I got there, Knockout, who was hooking up Megatron to some stuff, which I asked him about. Knockout looked at me with confusion.

 "I thought you were sleeping," he said to me as I lifted myself up on Megatron's shoulder. I sat down next to his helm; Knockout put his hands on his hips and looked at me. "Are you gonna tell me why you're here, or am I gonna have to stand here waiting?" Knockout said.

 I yawned and told him I had a bad dream and that I wanted to come here to try and sleep. He said it was fine as long as I didn't touch any of the medical equipment. I promised him I wouldn't. He left the room as I put my knees against my chest, then I snuggled up close to Megatron's helm, closed my eyes, and...I was out like a light, but this time, my dream took me somewhere else. It was a place I did not recognize; this was definitely another planet of some kind. As I was walking around this strange place, I heard a familiar laugh. That I thought I would never hear again, I ran up the
incline to see if it was Megatron.

As I got to the top, I saw him fight Optimus. Megatron took him out with one blow, but as I tried to reach him... I then heard someone opening the doors to the medbay, but I was still asleep. I brushed it off. As I went up to Megatron, I stopped halfway, looked up at eye his crimson-red optics, and waved hi to him. At first, he looked confused. I let him process what was happening. He was probably wondering if I was real or fake. Then with his gazes still on me, he said, "Echo is that really you?" I smiled and said, "Yes, it's really me!" 

He tried to pick me up, but his servos went right through me. He stood there even more confused, and that included me because I wasn't sure if I was still dreaming or not know too. I had decided to use my tentacles so I could be at eye level with Megatron. I asked him if he remembered what happened last. He just looked confused and shook his head no. "So, you remember me but not what happened to you."

Megatron shook his head yes, but as I was about to tell him what happened. I woke up to some noise. When I did, I noticed that auto bots were setting something up. I wasn't sure what to do. It's not like can fight them; I am not their size. Also, I don't want them to see me, so fighting them wouldn't be an option for me. I looked around the room to see if I could escape from somewhere that wasn't the door.

As I looked around, I found a vent. I could use it to escape. The vent was behind the monitor that was displaying Megatron's vitals. The vent was about into the middle of the wall, so it wasn't too high up. I wanted to see if I had to unscrew anything, but it did seem to have any problems because the were hinges on it like it was a door for a pet to go through or something like that. As I was climbing in, I got a little anxious because I didn't want to get lost in the vents, but something was telling me to go just forward. No, literally, Soundwave told me to go forward and then take a right, so I could get to him. I did as he said, and I ended up behind another monitor, but this time it was where Soundwave was working. I climbed up it, and he asked me what I was doing in the ventilation system. I didn't know what to say because all my thoughts were jumbled up, and I didn't know how to word anything correctly at the moment my heart was racing. Then Starscream came from behind Soundwave; Starscream told him to come with him to see what to do about Megatron's situation.

When we left the room, I was Knockout waiting outside for us. walk seemed long, I don't remember much I probably zoned out or something. But when we reached medbay, I saw the cord that Arcee had grabbed when setting up whatever they were doing. I felt even more anxious than before. I tried to tell Soundwave, but he didn't say anything back to me or look down at me. (Echo walked the whole way to medbay without realizing it) Then Soundwave picked me up and put me on his shoulder. The others seem to have ignored me with my nonsense.

I decided to give up on telling them, so I just sat there on Soundwave's shoulder in a ball. Then Knockout explained what Megatron's brain activity meant. "He was evidence is consciousness, but in an endless slumber, he might never wake for." The more I sat there, the more confused I got I thought we wanted to save Megatron I thought to myself, something doesn't seem right. Are Knockout and Starscream planning something? I did like where this was going. I decided to use my thoughts to tell Soundwave about the auto bots, but I made a choice to point out the cord that was on the floor behind Megatron on the birth.

When I did this, Soundwave seemed shocked he didn't reply like he normally did because when Starscream was about to pull the plug, Soundwave pointed to it to show the two bots. Then Starscream walked over to it and started to examine it. I sat there in silence, staring at where the Autobots were hiding, hoping he would get closer. When he did, everything started to unfold. Arcee and Bumblebee left through a ground bridge. As they left, Arcee fired at the cord, the one in Megatron's chassis, which made me very mad; that Starscream had accepted the faceted that Megatron would be gone pissed me off even more. Soundwave was also pissed off because he got in Starscream's face about it and pointed to Megatron, and put it back into our master's chassis. Starscream sighed and said, "Of course, it would be wrong for Megatron to die at the hand of an Autobot....Knockout." Knockout walks over and puts the cord back into Megatron chassis.

Then Soundwave left the room. Once we did, Soundwave started talking through my head. He asked me how I got into the vent systems. Without moving my mouth, I told him everything. Once I did, he said nothing; then he asked me if I was okay I told him I was fine now I am upset about what happened back there. He told me that I shouldn't worry about anything, that Megatron will get better soon, and that the only thing I should worry about is getting some sleep. I said, "Okay, but..." I asked if I could stay with him as I slept. He put a smiley face on his face and said that was fine. I tried to get comfy on Soundwave's shoulder and fell asleep once again.

Hello hope you all are doing well hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did writing it (≧▽≦)/