Chapter 1: The Stange Dream

I fixed anything that I was told about.
:)

Echo's POV (point of view)

I screamed in anger and started running, as I was running tears came to my eye. I stop when my legs couldn't run anymore. I looked up to see a big cave in front of me I decide to climb up on a rock and sat down. I put my head on my knees. I started to cry even more I then heard something it came from deeper in the cave I looked up to see what it was and saw a giant robot he looked kinda scary but at the same time, I was kinda amazed. He was grayish silver with red eyes and a purple emblem on this chest.

Giant Robot: Why are you, sad human?
Then he moves a little closer. He didn't really look like he carried why I was cry but he looked kinda curious about why I was crying.

I wiped away my tears and opened my mouth to tell him but then....(Philza's voice) WAKEY WAKEY MOTHER FUCKEEEER! I sat up and pressed stop on my alarm on my phone. Then I slowly got up and got dressed.

What Echo Is wearing

Running down the stairs I say good morning to my mom and grab my lunch

Running down the stairs I say good morning to my mom and grab my lunch. She says good morning Echo and don't forget your backpack she said as I walk to the door. I won't I yelled grabbing my bag and putting it over my shoulders. The. I remember I haven't eaten any breakfast so I quickly grabbed the little Frosted Flakes grab-and-go cereal and ate it on my way out the door.

I noticed that my dad was just pulling out of the driveway so I waved to him and he waved back. I walked down the street to wait for the bus stop. As I waited for the bus I fished my Frosted Flakes which I almost dropped.

As other kids arrived the bus pulled up to the bus stop. I was the first to get on and sat down in the first open set but when I looked over to see the worst person in the world, Rick. He can be a real ass hole but when it comes to me he loves to make fun of me.
"Dear God, "I said to myself.

Rick looked over at me and evilly smiled at me.
Rick: HEY,  cretin what ugly ass hole did you clime out of this morning.

I heard a voice say. I would like to ask the same is like you too Rick. It was Logan he's been my friend since I moved here. Which was my freshmen year of high school. I move over for Logan to sit down. Then I looked at Rick so looked a little pissed but he was speechless the whole ride.

Logan looked at me.
Logan: you ok Echo?
Echo: yes I am thanks for helping me you're a great friend!

Hey Logan did you see PHILZA'S live stream last night I ask with joy? Logan shook his head yes he was working on his "Flower Fall project". We talk about that for the whole bus ride.

When we got to school we went our separate ways and went to our homeroom. Sadly Logan and I didn't have the same homeroom. I sat down and said hello to my teacher Mrs. Lincoln the bell rang and she began class. There were always a few stragglers but she ignored them as if they were a ghost.

⏭TIME SKIP ⏭

School went by fast today. Logan and I were waiting by the bus because the bus diver wasn't on the bus yet, but then Rick walked up to us with his friends North and Timmy. North was Ricks's best friend and also helped him think of ways to get back at people. Then there's Timmy, Rick uses him because of how strong Timmy is.

Rick: how about the five of us all walk home together.
We were about to say no but Timmy pushed us forward a bit. Logan and I decided to go with Rick.

Writes note: Hello (*≧▽≦)ノシ))

I just started writing this little fanfic because have had this OC in my head for a long time and I don't want to forget her so I made this store for her.
Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter the next one will be coming out soon!