Chapter 14 Caving In

When we had left the Nemesis, I heard Noize behind me he meow worriedly back at me. I turned to look but I was swept up by Megatron and he had set me down on his shoulder I guess I was walking too slow. I turned back to look a Noize He sat in the middle of the hallway just staring. I turned my head and motioned him to go back into the room but he just sat there looking back at me on Megatron's shoulder. I looked away until I couldn't see him anymore.

When we were outside the Nemesis Megatron transformed, and the next thing I knew I was sitting in Megatron's cockpit. I asked Megatron where we were going. He said, "Somewhere to deal with Starscream." Not really sure what he meant by that, but okay. As Megatron was flying through the air, I was wondering why Noize was so worried about me...maybe Noize wanted to come along with us, but how would we bring him with us anyway? We landed at a cave. Megatron looks into the dark cave. For a moment, I thought I heard a noise in the cave with my cat ears but I shook it off.  The silent was broken by Starscream.
He said, " Uh, Lord Megatron far be it from me to question your intention but why are we returning here after all this time...alone and why bring the filthy human with us?"

I was about to tell Starscream what's up your ass, but Megatron growled and walk forward towards the opening of this cave.

Starscream seemed nervous when we spoke again saying "Every last bit of energon was taken from this mine there's nothing left. Halfway into the cave, Megatron stopped, then turned to Starscream and said, "Indulge me, Starscream...won't you?"

Starscream walked in slowly, and Megatron turned and walked forwards. Then again, my cat ears picked up someone yelling in the cave or outside the cave I wasn't really sure but I covered them because it was so loud it kinda of hurt my head. Megatron looked at me. 

"Echo, is everything alright?" he asks

.
"Umm...not sure but I think I will be fine, just not used to having a really good hearing," I said to him he wasn't really convinced but he kept on walking Into the cave until we reached an open area with some equipment lying around. I hopped down off Megatron's shoulder to walk around the area. Megatron didn't seem to mind, but he said, "How interesting."

I looked over at Starscream, looked worried, then looked mad "incompetent fools!" He said, walking angrily over to the drills. "This mining equipment should have been relocated...why is it still here!?" Starscream said.

"A valid question," Megatron said. Then Starscream turned and said, "My apologies, master I believe Soundwave was in charge of transporting them."
I frown at how Starscream tried to blame my dad for this. Megatron growled at Starscream's remark.

Starscream started making excuses that's when Megatron went off to explore space 

"They all had to take on additional responsibilities." As Starscream finished talking, Megatron stepped forward and said, "Yes...clearly." Megatron then punched the wall next to him. He then pulled out an energon crystal. Not gonna lie what Megatron did just then was really cool! "every last bit of energon was extracted?" Megatron said, holding the crystal in front of Starscream.

 "Lord Megatron, I can explain. "Starscream said.

Not buying it, Megatron went on, "Explain what...that you've been hoarding an energon supply for yourself?"

Megatron then drops it on the ground.

"No... not really, you see I-"  Starscream was cut off by Megatron stomped on the crystal. "Do not take me for a fool, Starscream!" Megatron yelled. At this point, Starscream was gonna get what he had coming to him. 

Megatron went on, "I have been wise with your transgressions from the start. Not only did you pull the Dark energon from my chest in a futile attempt to snuff my spark, but you tried to raise your own undead warrior with it. It's not a secret that you lost an arm in the process, which is now replaced." As Megatron was talking he got closer and closer to Starscream.