Chapter 20 Just Tell Me?

There are most likely some errors in here.

I was half asleep but couldn't open my eyes or move yet, I could feel that Megatron was still here with me  in bed. I then slowly was able to move my leg and then I opened my eyes to his soothing voice.
"Good morning gorgeous" he said as I slowly sat up next to him. Megatron wrapped his arm around my hip, as if I were about to disappear.
"So what's the plan today my lord" I said as I saddled up on his lap.

"Mmmm well I wish I didn't have any to do today so I could take a bite out of you" he said. Megatron then suddenly pulled me close and nibble at my ear. I suddenly heard my self moan. Embarrassed, I buried my face in his chest. He cackled at how I reacted. "You're so cute my little kitten," he said, patting me on the head. I sat up straight "I am not a cute little kitten," I said in a babyish voice. "Oh...really? So sorry..my mistake," Megatron said. Before I could do anything or say anything else, he grabbed me by the throat and whispered in my ear, "What I meant was your, my naughty little pet."  He said  with a smirk on his face.

"Mmmmm" was the only this I could muster out of my voice.  "Oh... does my naughty little pet like this...hmm, well, I will keep that noted for next time." he let go of my neck, and I just sat there burning up and speechless. Wh..hmm...FUCK YOU. I said with my face as red as a Cherry. he cackled "well yes I will but not yet my angry Kitten."

Then an idea hit me to get back at him, I was gonna tickle him. Without hesitation, I did so, but he didn't really laugh, he kinda had this expression that made him look like he was being electrocuted, but he still had a smile on his face though, but I stop and wondered if he was ok. He saw my concerned look. "Hey, what's wrong," he said. "Hmm," I narrowed my eyes at him, "you react differently when you're being tickled."

" Really...I wouldn't know. No one's really tickled me before," he said to me.

"Oh," I said, a little shocked I sat there for a bit, then did it again, then suddenly Megatron grabbed my arms and said, "you little shit." I giggled he then sat up and pulled me close to him. "He smiled, and we should probably go before the others come looking for us." He in a serious tone.  "Oh, alright, just let me change first," I said.

When I got out of my pajamas, Megatron had left the room, and he was waiting for me outside. He put his sevor out and I jump onto it I then climbed up on to his shoulder and sat down.
Echo I know what I can have you do to help me Megatron said
What did you have in mind I asked
Well would you like to help Soundwave out Megatron said as he walked throughs the hallways
Help my dad? I said looking up at him then down at my feet. Ummm sure! I said to Megatron. he then brought me to my dad so I could help him. Megatron left us to our work which I wasn't sure what that was yet. soudnwave handed me a small version of a datapad which was like an ipad but better.

Soundwave gave me somethings to do which was gathering data and finding any thing that starscream left behind which there was a lot less of them that  I thought there was. The day flew by fast and Megatron seemed to have missed me a lot because when I saw waiting for him on the couch he walked in and put his head on my lap then growned. I smiled then pet his head. suddely he wanted me to hold him. I did and he looked kinda cute like this but he's a lot bigger than me and the couch is too small for cuddling, I asked him if he wanted to move to the bed. he agreed that the couch was too small for us and we made our way to our...I mean my room and we cuddle but this time I was the big spoon. He seem to really need this. I asked him how his day was and he answered with "it was good except for being socked in the face by an autobot medic who thought he can beat me in a fight but otherwise pretty good"
"I... THE FUCK DID I MISS?" I said so confused
Megatron just rolled over and started laughing at me. "You missed a lot sweet heart but don't worry about it."
"oh alright" I said.
We lay in bed together. I like having someone to hold or the other way around. I don't like it when I sleep alone sometimes, I love having Megatron here with me. I feel more safe when he's around.