Paid to love him

🐧

🔞Mature Content Ahead🔞

Rooh's pov:

Sunlight peeked through the glass doors of the balcony making me squint my eyes. I tried to turn my face another way but the weight on my stomach restrained me. I turned my face to look at the weight and saw a tattooed arm placed on my waist. I trailed my eyes up to find the face of that tattooed arm and I came face to face with a sleeping Mikhail.

Mikhail?

What's he doing here?

I turned my face and saw an unfamiliar ceiling and then he moved my gaze in the whims room meeting with black and grey interior and I registered I was in Mikhail's room. I pressurised my mind and then everything came crashing down to my mind, from last night.

Red crimson covered my cheeks and ear tips remembering what we done last night and I loose my virginity to him. I turned in his hold and saw him sleeping peacefully with a baby face. He looked so innocent yet so evil.

I lifted my finger and placed it at his temple and trailed it to his cheeks and then lips, last at his jaw. I grabbed both of his cheeks and squished them making his lips pouty and chuckled looking at his cute face. I pecked the corner of his lips and back way. I saw his naked chest covered with tattoos but behinf those tattoos I saw scars knowing from where the candy from.

I started trailing my fingers on his tattoos going down at his arm and came contact in with the tattoo I gave him. The bite mark tattoo, I caressed it with my thumb and gently kisses it, lingering my lips there for some time. This tattoo holds many memories of us. I slowly placed his arm back and looked at his face again.

"Take a picture it will last longer." suddenly he said in his deep husky morning voice making me shudder at his hot voice.

I startled when he snap open his eyes and his beautiful baby blue eyed came in contact with mine. I was silently gazing in his enchanting eyes notable to take my gaze away from his eyes.

"It is a crime to take someone's advantage in their vulnerable times. Isn't it?" he asked raising his brow at me questionably referring to the kisses I was giving him.

So he was awake all this time. "See the criminal is talking about the crime himself?" I said mockingly to him.

He chuckled hoarsely making goosebumps to raise at my body because of his voice. "Aren't you in love with this criminal?" he said wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"You should be honored then." I said rolling my eyes at him.

"I'm honored, your highness." he said and blush covered my cheeks at his playfulness in early morning.

"Good for you." I mumbled slowly feeling embarrassed and tried to turn away from him but hissed loudly feeling pain down there. He looked amused yet concerned.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked and concern and his eyes softened.

"Not that much." I said assuring him knowing how much he was worried for me last night.

"Then I think I did a good job." he said winking at me and I slapped his chest at his sudden change in nature.

"Shut up." I grumbled.

He pecked my forehead and stood up from the bed walking inside the bathroom and I looked at him confusingly. He was in his boxers while I was completely naked under the sheets. I felt embarrassed and tried to find my clothes with my gaze but he back from that bathroom.

He came beside me and lifted me with the duvet in his arms making me shriek loudly.

"What are you doing?" I asked him clutching the duvet tightly to my chest.