His own fears

🐧

Mikhail's pov:

Today me and Rooh had a great time talking at the balcony and I think our relationship or whatever it is progressing. We get to know each other and we asked each other's liking and dislikings. I told him about what I hate and she told me what she likes.

She likes a lot of things and she is a complete foodie and likes poha alot. She loves to listen music and crushing over fictional characters. She loves reading books in her free time and living in her delusional world with her toxic mortally grey men who are basically fictional. I know I'm not less toxic than them but still she have me not them.

As she was telling me something a sudden call came and I saw it wasu men. I excused myself and sent to attend the call. Marcus has called me telling that he had got the clue of that fraud people who undergrounded themselves and he will soon catch him. I told him to do his as faster as possible and was going back to her room.

But I saw her running towards the terrace in a hurry. I turned confused and followed her. There were maids also who started gossiping when then saw me running behind her. I glared at them and immediately scurried away from there. When I reached there I saw her standing there smiling and she started dancing closing her eyes.

I saw her movements. She was drenched completely from the water and swaying carefully. Her white dress was stuck to her body like a second skin showing her all curves perfectly. If any other man would have been here I would have plucked their eyes out for seeing what's mine.

I was watching at her dancing but the dress of hers was not doing any justice to me. I strode towards her and stood near to her. She suddenly bumped into me and unlatched her wet lashes gazing at me with her brown eyes.

Fucking beautiful!

I asked her what she is doing then she replied she was dancing while imagining me and I was stunned. After whatever I did to her I never even imagined that she will think about me in her worst also let alone her good times. I pulled her closer and bickered with her a little and then we started dancing.

She was laughing and giggling the whole time making my heat swell at her beauty. She is ethereal and a magician. The magic she did on me is still unstoppable. It's going and going as going on day by day making me more attracted towards her. I lifted her up in my arms twirling her around and then we stopped to catch our breaths.

She was looking at my lips and I also looked at hers and then my eyes unintentionally went to cleavage. Water was dripping done from her hairs to her neck and then disappearing inside her cleavage. I suddenly felt a urge to claim her as mine but it will be to soon for her. I felt her tensed in my hold so I moved my eyes again to her lips and then her eyes.

Suddenly she gave a peck which was just for a millisecond and I was shocked would be an understatement. I never thought she would make the first move let alone make me do it. That was it, it was the last thread of the string of my patience and I smashed my lips on her.

I started moving my lips at her and sucked on her upper lip. It is my first ever kissing someone but I was giving my all the best because I want to be the best for her so she will not desire anyone but me. I explored her mouth and made her run our of her breath. It was her first kiss too and she was trying to copy me messily but I'm glad that she kissed me back.

I took my time and kissed her one more time and then she stopped my saying that she want to take a shower and then tell me something at the fireplace, I agreed because I also want to know her decision at it is the last day of the week which I asked for. After teasing for some more time I left her with heavy heart and went downstairs leaving her there after giving her a last peck and winked at her.