Confession

🐧

Rooh's pov:

Mikhail was dragging me like some sack of potato. It was not possible to keep up with his pace in this Saree and long heels but he didn't care he was just concentrated on dragging me. I was stumbling now and then making my feet hurt but he was blinded by his ego or whatever is going in his mind.

I was in the party when Ivan said he want to tell me something. In this one month he became my best friend, we started sharing things with each other but I still didn't tell him about how I met Mikhail. He wanted to tell me so urgently and was looking nervous so I took him to a sacred place and asked him to say whatever he wants without any fear of judgement.

Because firstly I'm not a judgemental person and second he comes in the list of those persons in my life whom I could never judge no matter what. After we talked and I consoled him about whatever he told me and I knew he needs my assurance which I was ready to give him with my open heart but suddenly Mikhail came there and he was looking angry would be an understatement.

His eyes were bloodshot and his jaw clenched tightly. I didn't know what happened to him and before I could even ask him he held my arm and started dragging me out of the party. It gained everyone's attention making me embarrassed and self conscious but he was blinded and just keep doing whatever he wanted. He brought me to the mansion and currently dragging me inside the mansion.

When we reached inside he left me with a jerk making me stumble but I caught the armrest of the couch. No one was there because it was past the dinner time so everyone would be slept until now. I snapped my head at him glaring at him but he was already shooting daggers at me with his baby blue eyes making me confused yet scared. But I didn't let it show up on my face.

"What the heaven are you even doing?" I yelled at him.

He took long strides towards me and clutched my shoulders tightly making me hiss in pain.

"What the hell was he saying to you?" he asked me sternly.

"Why would I tell you and you don't need to know everything?!" I hissed at him. Why does he thinks just because he is a mafia and keeping me at his place he has upper hand in everything.

"Because you have to tell me everything!" he said gritting his teeth.

"You know what your are crazy and need treatment for that!" I spatat him.

"Don't fuck with my mind Rooh tell me what's going on between you and Ivan." he said and the way my name rolled off his tongue made a chill to ran down to my spine.

What is he even thinking?

"What are you talking about stop jumping on conclusions without knowing anything?!" I seethed out.

"Then tell me what was he saying to you there." he said shaking me a little.

"That's something personal, you know." I retorted back.

He hissed angrily and threw the expensive vase placed beside the sofa table on the floor making it crush down in million of pieces. I shrieked out loudly but he didn't even flinch.

"You don't want to tell me right? Then I will ask him myself!" he said and took out his gun from his holster and started to walk out of the mansion.

Before I could process he was almost at the gate of the mansion. I ram towards him and held his arm and spark ignited in my whole body. I don't know why I feel these weird things whenever we comes close to each other. He was a giant so I had to put my whole power in stopping him.

He halted and stood up at his place making me breath in relief. He snapped his bloodshot eyes at me making me glare back at him. He is so stubborn and crazy, making me feel scared of him sometimes. Where I have put myself into?