Claiming his girl

🐧

Rooh's pov:

Mikhail was driving the car for past twenty minutes and I was impatiently sitting in the car not knowing where are they even taking me. Liam was sitting in my lap and gazing outside curiously looking the people on the street. Suddenly Mikhail's hand came near my hand at my lap and he intertwined his fingers with mine.

Act fool!

Act fool!

Act fool!

It was the only thing I was repeating in my mind constantly but soon heat creep up to my cheeks and I blushed. I saw him with the corner of my eyes and he was already staring at me with his baby blue eyes.

"Look in front!" I scolded him which caught Liam's attention and first thing he noticed was our intertwined hands making me more embarrassed.

He looked at Mikhail and then at me but in return I awkwardly smiled at him. He took it as his cue and moved his gaze to the window again. I glared at Mikhail for holding my hand in front of Liam but he just smirked at me so I turned my face away from him. It was awkward for me to hold hands in front of Liam.

This shameless devil!

After some more time the car came to a halt and Mikhail climbed down. Before I could do the same he came to my side and opened the door bowing like a gentleman. I was stunned at his actions. Is he the same arrogant, egoistic devil? I pushed my thoughts aside and came out of the car putting Liam at his feet.

When I saw in front of me it was lavish hotel which was screaming expensive and you-can't-afford-to-
come-here-ever. I gulped and looked at Mikhail but he just held my hand and with another one he held Liam's tiny one. When we moved ahead a little suddenly media and paparazzi covered us flashing lights at out faces.

I turned startled and my first concern was Liam. I moved my gaze to him who was hiding behind Mikhail's leg and before I could ask Mikhail he himself took Liam in his arms and the bodyguard started moving the reporters out of our way. Why are they even here?

When we stopped I saw a red ribbon tied at of the entrance of the hotel and I turned more confused when a lady in professional attire came to me handing me the scissors. I turned to Mikhail again like an oblivious puppy.

"This is our hotel and you are the chief guest for it's opening. Again wish you a happy birthday, Lyubov." Mikhail said and I took a double take at him but he was just smiling at me mischievously.

"M-me? How can I?" I asked him hesitantly. It is an honor to be a chief guest at such function and he chose me for this.

Liam clapped slowly and I smiled at his encouragement instead of being between so many people. He is not comfortable being in from of so many strange people and still he is being here for me. I took the scissors from the lady's hand smiling at her politely.

I cut the ribbon and a huge round of applause echoed there. Mikhail gestures me to walk inside at the red carpet from the entrance to inside the hotel and we entered inside. I raised my gaze everywhere and whole place was screaming rich and lavish.

So many people entered behind me and the hall filled with many people and drinks started getting served and everyone started coming to me and congratulating for the birthday and the opening of the hotel. It was just like a dream to me. I had never thought that I could be a chief guest in this much lavish hotel's opening but Mikhail made it true.

He was standing right beside me talking with some men and then when he saw me glancing at him he came to me. Liam was looking all over the place curiously making me smile at his curiosity. Mikhail also followed my gaze and looked at Liam in his arms. He settled him on the floor making it easier for him to look everywhere.

Her Russian Man जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें