Irritating him

🐧

Rooh's pov:

I woke up early in the morning and did my morning routine. Now I feel like some robot or puppet who works as per that devil's order. I don't have a say in my own life and I feel trapped now. In my entire life I didn't feel like this but now. He was controlling my every move and I can't do anything except following his words silently.

Yesterday night he ordered me that he wants me to accompany him to the company. 'Whether I like it or not' was silent. I came out of the bathroom lost in my own thoughts and went to the closet.

I decided to wear a white dress reaching till my mid thighs and a kauri shell neckpiece gracing my neck. Satisfied of my look I decided to keep my hair open and let them flow wildly. I hanged the wet towel and bathrobe in balcony to let them dry.

 I hanged the wet towel and bathrobe in balcony to let them dry

'Please mahadev apna ashirwad mujh par banaye rakhna.' I joined my hands and closed my eyes praying in mind.
(Translation: Please god keep me blessed.)

I started descending down the stairs and as always the devil was already present on the dining table yelling at someone in phone and above that in Russian. His baby blue eyes turned torwards me and he gestured me with his finger to come closer. I ignored him and went inside the kitchen.

Now I know why my days are going worst because I have to see his face in early mornings.

Fudging Russian.

I started thinking what to make for myself in breakfast. I don't want to spoil my dress by cooking and dropping something on it. So I thought to make something simple and instant. So I made besan chilla(Kind of pancakes prepared with chickpea flour) for myself, instant and easiest. After looking at the round chillas I mentally patted myself at my creativity.

I placed the chillas in plate and took some ketchup because as I said before I don't want to spoil my dress by preparing green chutney for the dip. I went outside and made myself comfortable on dining table. I felt his gaze drilling holes in my head but I chose to ignore it again.

"Why didn't you come when I called you?" suddenly his voice came. I know he can't let me live in peace.

"Because I'm not your slave." I replied dryly not wanting to have a argument without him in this early morning.

I didn't evening had my food till now so I dont have any energy to bear his nonsense. Suddenly his hand came and he took one chilla from my plate making me shocked. I shapped my eye at him and before I could say anything in two bites he ate the whole chilla.

What the h-----?

I looked at him with my mouth agape making him look back at me. How did he ate it in two bites only? I'm holding sixth one in my hand and still not even have half of it.