As the elevator door opens, Bada is the first to start running, dragging Leah with her. The shorter girl giggled as she tried to catch up with her. She argued about how longer her legs were and for her to slow down.

Standing backstage the brunette girl made sure to check up on her girls. She made sure they all looked presentable. Miyeon and Mina come up to her asking her to fix their hair. She didn't say anything other than automatically running her fingers through their hair. She fixed their hair strands as her eyes focused on them. When she was done with Miyeon she patted her butt telling her to move out of the way. The younger girl didn't complain as Tatter stood in front of her. "Unnie, can you also fix my hair?" Leah raised a brow in surprise. She chuckled, nodding her hair, seeing how clinging the girl had gotten with her. She raises her hands up, moving her hair off to the side from her face. She was careful enough not to poke her with her acrylic nails. One by one, Team BEBE formed a line wanting the girl also to check them and fix their hair for them. This caused the older girl to start laughing, finding them quite adorable. Tatter hugged the older girl once she was finished thanking her. The last person standing in front of her being her lovely girlfriend. "Me too!"

The half Korean Mexican girl didn't complain at all; she ushered her to lean down. Bada did as she's told, leaning down to her height allowing her to fix her long curly hair. Their cameraman filmed every intersection they have had so far. He zoomed the camera into the two girls seeing how happy they were looking at one another. "You don't need any fixing!" Leah complains, hitting the tall girl on the shoulder. Bada shrugged her shoulders giggling, she wrapped her arms around the younger girl. She just used that excuse to be closer to her. She hadn't seen her ever since they started the competition and just wanted to see her again. Being near her and watching her on screen were two completely different things. "Bada unnie, we love your guys' relationship and all but we really want good luck from our leader." Mina pouted as she crossed her arms over her chest. Leah pulled away from Bada as she stared at the youngest girl.

"Okay, come on girls gather around. You too team BEBE." Leah held Mina and Yujin's hands as they gathered around in a circle. Lusher, Tatter, Kyma, Chehe and Bada gathered around in the circle. Bada standing across from her girlfriend as she stared at her with a huge grin. Her green blue eyes glancing at the monitor still see Daniel talking explaining what's about to happen next. "I wanted you guys to be included because over the past few months I've noticed how supportive you guys have been towards my girls. Plus we've all grown such a great friendship bond between us. I consider you guys also part of my family." Yujin smiled looking at Lusher who's face instantly lit up hearing she was now part of Leah's family. The short haired girl leaned her head against her leander's shoulder. She basically cuddled into her side feeling the most comfortable around her. Ivy's brown eyes looked around at each girl with a smile on her face. Her eyes became glossy trying to hold in her tears, today has been such an emotional roller coaster for them. "I am so incredibly proud of each one of you. I know I'm not that close to you Cheche but in the small amount of time I've known you. I can see how talented and amazing you truly are. I'm proud of my youngest, I know this hasn't been easy for you guys. Trust me it hasn't been easy for any of us."

Cheche smiled with tears in her eyes. Although she wasn't close to Leah it meant the world hearing those words coming out of her mouth. She chuckled, feeling a bit shy and overwhelmed with emotions. "I might seem to be doing fine but trust me I've learned to deal with feelings and situations a lot differently than most of you. I am super happy to be here, being able to share this incredible moment and stage with you guys. It was an incredible feeling I never knew I could ever feel. No matter what happens tonight I want every single one of you to cherish these last moments and have fun. As Eternal we will continue to cheer on for you guys, even if we don't win." The girls all screamed in union, raising their hands up. Bada giggled, her eyes landing on her members who smiled so brightly.