{Beach Date}

"We have our maknae

"We have our maknae."

The girls all screamed in union sitting on the couch. Mina came running into the room throwing herself onto the couch. Leah screamed watching the girl land on their laps. A huge smile on her face as she giggled, Ivy chuckled ruffling her red hair. Yujin raised her hands up yelling in encouragement while Miyeon blocked her face not wanting to be kicked. Leah glanced down kissing her on the forehead as they all stared down at her. With loving bright smiles upon there faces.

"What does Mina means to the members of Eternal?"

"She will forever be my best friend. We met in high school at the time she was doing cheer and I part of a strong intense dance team. It was at a pep-rally for our school were we both had to perform. Since then we have become inseparable."

Miyeon spoke with a bright smile across her face as she explained her little story. She's always spoke good things about Mina. Both of them have been the closest and got along a lot faster than the rest. They were the babies of the group and could relate to each other a lot. They always had each other's backs and were always seen together. They tried not to sit next to each other during the show or important interviews. Knowing that they would spend the entire time laughing or goofing off. Leah always needed to step in to separate the two.