{Craving her attention}

"Kim Mun Leah, my feelings will never change

"Kim Mun Leah, my feelings will never change."

-Bada

{}{}{}

"The dancer to participate in the one on one battle is Mannequeen's Redlic." The blonde girl walked down from her sitting position. A proud smile across her face as her eyes scanned the room. Her eyes landed on the brunette girl who had her elbows resting on Ivy's knees. She leaned her head back scrunching her nose as the older girl. She didn't seem to care nor was putting too much care into what was happening around her. She actually was just there to support her team. She had been the only one that voted no, on the votes to attend the competitive show. "The no-respect dancer that I want to defeat is Leah." Everyone gasped in shock that she would pick such a strong opponent. After seeing her easily defeat Reddy, no one dared to choose her. They were all too intimidated by her and knew the battle against her wouldn't be easy. They all watched how Leah smirked, she stood up from her seat fixing her jersey as she made her way onto the stage again. It didn't surprise her that the blonde girl had chosen her. She had noticed the way she kept eyeing her, it wasn't a look in where she could defeat her more like a seductive look. She found her quite attractive, especially since she had a duality within her. She could constantly feel her harder cold stare on the side of her face as she casually waited for the next battle. "I don't think you deserved to win the last battle and I intend to show everyone why."

Leah chuckled, nodding her head. It didn't really affect her knowing that people around her thought of her so lowly. If anything she could easily brush off their stupid comments since she didn't know them and to tell the truth, she didn't want to get to know them. She would rather keep her small little group than to deal with a bunch of women who criticize your every move just to make themselves feel better. "Okay, why don't you show me how it's done then?" She tilted her head to the side, with a curious look across her face. She raised her brow up giving her an innocent look. Her group knew that look, she wasn't trying to come out as innocent, more like she was challenging her. Redlic rolled her eyes realizing how her words hadn't affected the girl at all. It took a lot more to get under her skin, especially when it came to talking about her. The music started playing and the blonde girl went first. The quiet green blue eyed girl nodded her head as her eyes watched her every move. She analyzed what she would do next and how her facial expression changed. The blonde approached her, turning around and twerking her ass on her. Leah took a step back, quickly moving her arms behind her, not wanting to touch her or engage into something scandalous.

The girls around her screamed in utter shock and excitement. Never in a million years did they think they would see a woman flirting or trying to get someone else's attention. Instead she allowed her to dance around her, to a point where she placed a hand on her lower back. She tried so hard to seduce her and try to get her to dance with her but she wouldn't budge. The confident brunette licked her lips as the blonde girl slid her arm down her body. Her eyes follow her hand as the brush upon her warm skin. Yujin screamed in disbelief, she slammed her fist against Ivy's thigh. Her eyes had become hugged as her cheeks turned a small shade of pink. Leah smirked, as Redlic's hand stopped right above her waistline not wanting to go any further down. Bada wasn't the only female that they all were crazy about. The feminine and masculine side of Leah attracted anyone, mostly girls who loved to play the dangerous game of seducing another woman. The girl smirked as her eyes glanced up at Redlic who stared at her warm soft pale skin. It was clear to her that the blonde girl was not only interested in her but Bada. Leah chuckled, It took a lot more effort to impress her, that was for sure. Although Redlic is a beautiful attractive woman. She wasn't the brunette's type, she preferred taller, bold, blunt and honest women.