{Seducing her}

The twenty five year old girl rushed backstage, placing her headphones into her ears

The twenty five year old girl rushed backstage, placing her headphones into her ears. She smiled at a few dancers who walked past her. Making her way under the stage, she ran to the closest curtain where she would be walking out of. Her smile dropped as she stood there staring off into the darkness once the lights on stage turned off. "No, you don't get to control my life anymore." Her eyes turned into siren eyes as she leaned her head downwards. Tilting her head to the side she could hear the screams of fans slowly fading as they patiently waited for the dancer to come out. Leah smirk, at the sound of a staff member talking in her ear piece. She carefully made her way through the dark stage, making sure not to bump into her group. Making her way to the left side of the stage from her view, she could see the outlines of people's heads. She shifted her body weight to the right side waiting for the lights to dim on her. Once the light shined bright on her, she raised her arms up majestically. She crossed them over her head with a confident look across her face. Her name is written in red behind her on the huge monitor as she took the spotlight. She could hear screams and wails from girls who loved her. She could somewhat hear the whispering among themselves about her beauty.

The light turned off, moving to another group member. Leah smirked as her eyes watched each one of her members dance. She patiently waited for the light to return back to her. She took a deep breath in holding her pose as her eyes wandered around the crowd. She spotted her two brothers who spoke amongst themselves with the same smile on their faces. The spotlight came back to her, allowing her to move on her spot. She ran her hands down the side of her head, down towards her chest, sliding them lower to her stomach. She jumped in her spot, she used her right index finger moving it side to side as she said no. Slamming it against her left palm, she circled it around allowing her body to follow her hand. Circling her hand around her head, she popped her ass out and threw her hair around. Leah stood back into her two feet, throwing her hands up into the air. Bringing them up behind her head, she pushed them out in front of her looking to the right side. The light dimming and landing on a different team member. Bada and Tatter sat behind Leah's two brothers watching the girl proudly. Well, the tall girl couldn't help but check her out. Especially because of the suit she wore, all black with a dark red lace top. She licked her lips seeing how the girl slid her hands down her body seductively.

The leader of the group seductively swayed her hips as she gripped the front part of her pants. Her left hand came up to her hair. Placing two hands in front of her, she pushed her butt out. Her eyes landed on a fan who kept screaming, their cheeks turning completely red from how flustered she had become. The older girl smiled, as she grabbed a handful of her suit. She tugged the blazer to the side, pulling it down her shoulder causing more screams to erupt in the audience. She moved her shoulders side to side, along the beat of the music. Popping her chest out a few times, she rolled her head throwing her hair around. Turning to the side, her eyes landed on Bada who sat in the middle of the audience with a smirk on her face. Leah's smile faded as she popped her ass out, twerking. She threw her arms to the side, her head following along. At the end she throws her right arm up, sliding down onto a crouching position. The girl stood back up, pulling her blazer over her shoulders fixing it as she rushed down the stage. She stared down at the small flight of stairs being careful not to trip over them. Arriving at her destination spot, she sat down on the chair.