{The Start Of Something}

The leader of Eternal sat in the hideout room fixing her hair

The leader of Eternal sat in the hideout room fixing her hair. She decided to do an up do this time, keeping as much of her hair away from her face. She sat in front of a huge mirror that they secretly sneaked in. Her legs criss-cross as she leaned closer to the mirror, squinting her eyes. She tried to examine how the style looked on her. She turned to the sides, liking how it looked with her round face. Normally she didn't like styling her hair up because she had such a round face. She hated putting her hair up unless she had a few hairs sticking out at the front. The girl always believed she had a huge forehead which is one of her biggest insecurities. So she would tend to hide it with hair pieces or she would make sure to contour her forehead. Her eyes looked through the mirror watching the door open. A smile forming on her lips at the sight of Bada who walked in the room. She closed the door behind her making her way towards the girl sitting on the floor. "Good morning, sunshine." Leah spoke first as the taller girl offered her a smile. The taller girl wasn't a morning person at all, she could see the tiredness written across her face.

A small yawn escaped her lips as she leaned down placing her chin on Leah's right shoulder. She gave her somewhat of a hug as the younger girl patted the side of her head. She giggled seeing the girl shake her head trying to get rid of any sleepiness lingering within her body. "Morning, when did you get here?" She asked her out of pure curiosity. She placed the brown paper bag along with her stuff she was holding on the ground as she took a seat to. She sat next to the girl, her eyes roaming around her face. Noticing every detail of perfect makeup across her face. She tilted her head to the side seeing the fake lashes she wore. Normally the younger girl didn't wear false lashes. She tends to just curl and apply mascara to her own lashes. She had been gifted with long beautiful lashes because of her mother's genes. So she would stick with her natural lashes whenever she did her makeup. Unless it was something important that her makeup styles would do her makeup and apply false lashes. "I would say an hour ago." She responded by brushing a few strands to the side of her head. She licked her lips lasting the cherry flavor from her lip balm. She did want to wear lipstick but would wait until they would start filming.

Bada moved to place her head on the girl's lap. She stared up at her watching how she fixed her hair staring at herself in the mirror. "Monnie?" She spoke softly. The brunette girl lifted her arms up to fix some of the clips on the back of her head. Her brown eyes stared at the beautiful in front of her. The corner of her lips turning upwards. Watching how brows furrowed deeply as she struggled to fix the clips. A sigh left her lips as her acrylic nails got stuck, the older girl let out a small chuckle. She lifted herself up from her lap moving behind her. She removed her fingers off her hair as she started to fix the bobby pins. A small pout on Leah's bottom lip as she watched Bada through the mirror. "There, now do you mind doing my makeup?" She spoke leaning back down onto her lap. She raised her brows up waiting for the short girl to respond. She nodded her head in approval seeing how Bada danced on her lap in excitement. Her best friend told her where to search in the bag for her makeup. She dug deep into the bag pulling out another small bag filled with makeup. The first thing Leah did was pin her bangs back, she applied moisturizer onto her face.