{ Leave Me Alone }

The other groups gathered around could see the frustration written across the leader of Eternal

The other groups gathered around could see the frustration written across the leader of Eternal. The way she leaned forwards placing her elbows on her knees. It didn't go unnoticed how stiff her shoulders had become from the intense stress and hours of dance. Bada glanced at the group across from them seeing how none of the girls dared to sit next to Leah. She wasn't one to mess with when she was either extremely stressed or angry. They all decided to give her some space to cool off. The brunette girl tilted her head to the side as she clenched her jaw. She could feel burning eyes on her knowing they could all see how extremely upset she is. For once the girl crossed her legs in front of her, her arms crossed in front of her as she leaned back. Holding a mean look across her face as her eyes shifted to Jan Republic who took the stage. Leah made a face watching the girls pop off. She nodded her head loving how they were able to create such an intense powerful choreo. As the next group went up her smile dropped and she went to have that poker look. Her eyes examine each dancer as they perform their choreo.

She wasn't impressed by the rest of the groups she clapped for them but her face remained the same. "Starting now, we will start voting for the HYBE song battle." Leah started to write on her clipboard not caring about hurting someone's feelings. She knew how competitions could be, you had to set your pride and feelings aside. She made her vote, turning to glance at her team that tried not to coward away from her. Ivy chuckled, seeing the three youngest girls sitting on the top row far away from their leader. It was later on decided that Deep N Dap had been cut off. It didn't really surprise Leah, especially because their choreography wasn't that memorable to her. Her green blue eyes landed on the tall girl who's lips turned upwards. She actually found it amusing whenever the short girl would get mad. Just by how she would constantly roll her eyes and hold her head high. She also had this fierce look in her eyes especially when she stared you down like a hawk. "Please come to the stage, one million."

The leader of Eternal nodded her head once the music started playing. She moved her body forward placing her elbows on her knees. Her head tilted to the side as she focused on their formation and how they danced. Once the perfomened ended the girl clapped her head. She wasn't impressed at all. They started off really good and it slowly went down. Their energy level and the power of the moments fell all through. When it was Tsuba Kill's time to perform, that's when the nerve started to kick in. Leah knew that the japanese group would be a challenge. She bit her lower lip trying to control her facial expression as she saw them go off. Leah let out a woah as she watched one of them jump up with ease from the ground. She hissed realizing they put good thought into not only the choreography but the energies of both songs. Now she felt like her own choreo wasn't good enough to compete with theirs. The older girl never felt threatened or insecure when it came to her dancing. Now, she didn't know what to think. Her hands began to shake as BEBE took the stage. She could feel her breathing becoming short as she anxiously waited for them to perform their choreography. Ivy noticed this off the girl and scooted closer to her. She placed a hand on her lap causing her to glance at her. "It's okay, breath."