Magnus walks when the heat of sunlight hit his face.. He turns towards the other side to see alec sleeping, his half mouth open, hugging magnus tight..

Magnus move forward and press his lips on alec, but he was still sleeping, he ran his finger on alecs defined eyebrows, alec frown a little he retrieve his hand back and then he trace to nose tip, he leans for a kiss but his nose dimple tempting him to take a bite.. He bit it hard Alec screamed in sleep… he woke all of sudden cursing magnus..

Magnus:happy birthday(he said and hover on top of alec)

Alec : no"thank you "for you until you give me what I ask for (he said pressing his lips on magnus)

Magnus :hooo… can't you forget about it?? (he mumbled in between kissing)

Alec :i want what I ask (he said biting magnus neck)

Magnus moves his hips a little on Alec's… alec groans at the touch

Alec:This is hip dance not a lap dance (he said crossing his legs around magnus waist)

Magnus :I will give you whatever you want tonight (he whispered last word in alecs ear)

Now come on I am hungry and we have to get ready for the party… (he Said dragging alec from the bed)

Alec :I want more. He said pulling him back to bed..

Magnus:everyone is here they might hear us and you are always loud.. (he said placing open kisses on alec's neck)

Alec :then let's try to be gentle this time… (he said closing his eyes in pleasure)

Magnus :what is the point in being gentle??? Love should be done with the flow of emotions…being gentle wasn't our thing .. (he said biting alecs collar bone)

Alec :then I am not stopping you.. Go for it (he throw his head back)

Magnus :alec!!! (kissing his chest..) I have something special for you tonight so can you wait for me (he asked raising his head and see alec throw his lashes)

On hearing that Alec remembered what he was up to tonight, all he felt was helpless fear.. He just nodded to magnus.. But Magnus felt changes in Alec's reaction..

Magnus :what??? Are you upset???

Alec :no!!!! Positive (he said and pressed his lips on magnus..)

Jace :hey sleepy heads get ready we will go out for lunch and shopping..

Magnus :It looks good on you.. With perfect hair do you will look like a hot model (he said handing a set of suit to alec)

Alec :if you say so… I will try this (he took it and walked towards the dressing room he saw magnus following him)

Alec :Where do you think you are coming???

Magnus :trail!!!!

Alec:I can change myself.. I am not a kid you can wait outside (he said pushing magnus out of the dressing room)

Magnus :I just want…. To….. Seee….. (he tried to peep through the door but Alec pushed him out by placing a peck on his forehead.)

Magnus :it's not fair and this isn't the first time I am seeing you naked (he said banging the door)

Alec :that's what I am saying.. You have seen me naked so many times so behave.. We came for shopping

When Magnus walks to the casual section he feels like someone watching him.. He looked around but none was there…

After some time alec came behind him "what are you looking for???" he said like a whisper leaning on magnus..

He was startled when he heard alec voice all of sudden..

Magnus :nothing… see it looks good on you…

And where did you get that??? (he says pointing the purple color suit on alecs hand)

Alec :I choose this for you to try it…

Magnus :really!!!! This isn't your taste at all??? (he looked at alec suspiciously)

Alec smiled at him nervously…

Magnus came out after trying those suits…

They both stand in front of the same Mirror.. Magnus again has that feeling of someone watching him..

Alec :you look lickable (he said sarcastically to distract him)

Magnus :and you look fuckable (he said little loud that the other from the shop laugh at Magnus and alec)

They both blush and run out from the shop..

At evening

Magnus :Wait, I am doing your hair.. Can't you stay a little put.. (he said applying some gel on alecs hair, he set it messy and puffy so alec was looking hot as hell) look you don't have to do makeup to look hot..

Alec :you too look hot without makeup .. But you do makeups to seduce me… (he said with a smirk)

Magnus :I don't have to seduce you anymore.. You are already mine (he said adjusting his own hair)

Alec :but you already did.. You seduced me enough (on saying that he place a kiss on magnus neck)

Magnus :no… no…. just now I did something to cover those hickeys and luckily for you I give some on your collar bone not on your neck

Alec turns him around and presses his lips on magnus… magnus deepened the kiss and felt alec's fear in it..

Magnus :are you okay panda????

Alec :i am fine… (he smiled nervously)

Magnus :Look I understand this party is important for Maryse, you and your siblings future, and your business but that doesn't Mean you have to come out of your comfort zone… don't think about anything… just be yourself,be real. that's what everyone likes about you… okay.. I trust you and I know you can do it..

"I am not nervous about that magnus!!!!" alec thought to himself

Magnus :I have a present for you in our loft… (he said in seductive voice)

Alec :i have something for you too.. (he said hesitantly)

Magnsu eyes widened on hearing that

Magnus :Really!!!

Alec nodded in return.. Okay let's go