(or the other way is here, everyone's card was added to the loser in each round. At the end everyone will be out of cards, the one with cards in their hand is the loser… This is how they are playing by now )

They start to play the game.. Simon shuffled the cards and divided it among everyone… they are sitting in a circle.. The game is good with 4 or 6 players but there are 9 but that's what they want like a kids game, it's been long…

Usually malec use some tricks and they always won

But their bad luck every higher numbers are in their hands, all the least numbers are with their friends and siblings

Magnus:you didn't do any tricks in shuffling right??? (he asked simon sarcastically)

Simon:maybe… Maybe not ( he said laughing at them)

Alec and magnus look at each other, first round gone well, everyone is winning except alec and magnus because of higher numbers so it's always alec or magnus turns to drop the card first..

Alec leans a little to see Magnus card Magnus kick him away with his legs.. Alec Laughed holding his leg…

Magnus tilted his head to see Alec's cards but Alec pushed his face away and kicked him in return.. They both hold their laugh and look at each other, they gives a( fist to fist punch) to each other..

They exchange some cards in secret below their thighs, the game ends in less than 5 minutes, except alec and Magnus everyone finish the game..

Still there are a few cards in both of their hands…

Izzy :okay you two play and finish

Magnus :It's okay we Two lost..

Simon :Among you two we want to know who loses..

Alec :come on he gave all big number to me (he compliant)

Jace :what???? Just play

Magnus :laughed at alec and drop a card down

Alec :holding his laugh) okay I don't have spade

Magnus :is it so?? (he took a spade from alecs collar which is hidden)

Everyone closed their mouths..

Alec :fine, he drop a diamond

(without waiting for Magnsu, he took the card below magnus pant…)

Magnus starts to laugh

Magnus drops a heart!( Without asking he took the card from alec pocket )

Everyone starts to fume in anger..

Alec drops the last card and Magnus has no cards in his hand, he looks at Alec and Alec Leans close to Magnus neck like kissing but he took a card from his folded sleeves…

Everyone throws their cards on them.. Alec jumps on Magnus' lap and Magnus holds him tight… they all burst into laugh

Clary :God!!! Are you both still doing this???

Cat :You know what??? we should eat… Idiots!!! (she said and everyone starts to arrange the foods for dinner)

Alec Laughed at magnus and press his lips on him… they share a lovely kiss, they break the kiss soon,before everyone throw something else on them

After their dinner..

Alec from the bathroom :hey take my clothes from the closet..

Magnus is roaming half sleepy in the bedroom.. :hey I bought you some t-shirt, well a sweater or wait!!! hoodies.. Okay I don't know what it is… wear this (he throw a bag on alecs hand)

Alec :seriously!!!! Look at me it's baggy and it's jumping on my body (he pull the t-shirt down and when he leaves its jumping back to his neck)

Magnus :laughed at him) but that looks good on you

Alec :what? This!!! ( he pulls it again and it jumps back to his neck) you bought all 4 of the same size… God!!!

Magnus :Alec, I will return it by tomorrow.. Okay you can wear anything you want..

Alec :no!!! I am fine with this!! So I can play like this more often (he said pulling it Again)

Magnus :laughed at him) don't do that again you are tempting me (he said taking pillows and covers for everyone to sleep in the living room…)

Clace and Sizzy sleep on both sides like Simon spooning izzy and jace spooning calry like cat and rangnor nearer the couch and Raphael sleeping on the couch..

Alec arranges for them on the balcony floor.. Alec :this cover is too small.. (he said holding the cover for both magnus and him.)

Magnus :everything will look small in front of your height (he said handing water bottles to everyone and joins alec)

Alec lay on the mattress and pulled Magnus with him.. After sometimes it's starts to freeze

Alec :it's too cold here!!! ( he said turning to his side pulling magnus even closer)

But Magnus has other plans.. He pulls Alecs' t-shirt a little and snuggle on his bare chest… alec felt sudden warmness and goosebumps at the same

Magnus holds Alec tight, snuggling inside Alec's hoodie like sweater, Alec laughs and holds him tight by rubbing his hands on Magnus' back which is covered with a fabric…

Alec :you planned to buy this for both of us right??? (he said pulling him close)

Magnus :a gift with benefits… ( he chuckles and gives a little bite on alec's chest and collar bone, alec moans a little on the touch of warm lips..) see.. Easy access

Alec :God!!! You are such a genius!!! (he said sarcastically and pull magnus head out through the collar to see his face )

Magnus : do you want to return this dresses now!!! ( he said placing a pecks on alecs lips)

Alec :no!!! I love this useful gift (he said and deepened the kiss, when Magnus' cold feet touched Alec's leg, Alec's face got all red!!)

Magnus :hmmmm…. stop squeezing my ass

Alec :stop biting my neck .. If you stop that then I automatically take my hands from there..

Magnus :I can't.. Its warmer and it's irresistible

Alec :me too…. It's so cozy and cozy and puffy puffy …

Izzy and Jace at the same :shut up malec!!!!

Magnus and alec laugh at them and continue their snuggling sleepy talks, they drifted into sleep on no time because it's a long day for them