" it's 4 of them bitches marsh go that way" I demanded. The rest of the girls started to walk up and I knew shit was about to get bad I tried my best to redirect marsh but she ain't wanna listen to me.

"So wassup? You tryna act tough do something about it" the girl said bucking at marsh.

"Girl bye" marsh responded putting her hand in the girls face and I mean that shit was centimeters away from touching that girls nose.

Next thing I know marsh got jumped and me trying to start being a better boyfriend I had to put hands on bitches plucking they ass one by one. They was tearing marsh up though. They would not let that bitch go.

"Fuck off her. Marsh let's go" I grunted shoving some skinny girl off of marsh. How you get beat up by a bitch that weighs the same as a fucking paper clip? It don't make sense.

I grabbed marsh by her arm and pulled her all the way out of the mall to the car. I was fucking blown. I told her it was 4 bitches and one of her. She goes and puts her hand in the bitch after she done told them bitches now what. NOW WHAT? Now they done beat yo ass.

"You're hurting my arm" she whined.

"Idgaf get in the fucking car"

"Why are you mad at me when they hit me first?"

"YOURE DUMB ASS DONT FUCKING LISTEN. I told you to walk away it's 4 bitches and only one of you but noooo you decide to put your hand in the bitch face and ask what she wanna do about it. Those are FIGHTING WORDS" I yelled at her.

"They approached me"

"On some respectful shit. They ain't come at you hostile"

"Oh well maybe they should watch who they try and flirt with next time"she shrugged off.

"Stfu talking to me. I done laid hands on 4 bitches that I probably would have cracked a week later"

" what?" She questioned cocking her head back.

"STOP FUCKING TALKING TO ME! I'm taking you home"

"No I'm staying with you. You can't force me to get out of the car"

"Mcht watch this" I mumbled to myself.

I pulled up to the trap and parked out front. I grabbed my keys and went straight into the house. I was so mad I couldn't even speak. I walked pass everyone and went out the back door walking around the house to my car while marsh followed behind me but never coming out the house since she thinks I'm still in there.

Inside the house pov

"Fuck this nigga got going? Mar mugged as he was about to pull from his blunt.

"Tf wrong with you?" Mookie questioned.

Taz just kept walking he ain't stop to look at them or nun. A few seconds later marsh came running in behind him.

"Where did he go?" She asked looking around the room.

"Upstairs" Lo answered pointing to the direction of the stairs.

They watched as marsh jogged up the steps. Once her feet disappeared and they heard Taz car pull off the group jumped up out of their seats and ran out of the house. If he left her then they should leave her ass here too.

Taz pov

I drove to Mookie house kind of assuming they would follow and meet me there. I gotta get away from this bitch and I can't go to my house because she knows I live there and would show up. I put the car in park and went into his house. I ain't think Taliece would be home. I thought she would be gone since her siblings are at summer camp and something for football.