{Finals pt.1}

Mulai dari awal

Miyeon spoke, brushing her hair behind her ear. Her eyes focused on the staff member in front of her who's taking notes of their words. Her hands moved in front of her as she spoke with so much detail and emotion. Leah nodded her head listening to her members speak individually wanting to get their point across not only to the director but the viewers at home.

"Right, people tend to mistreat us and criticizes us especially because we're a lot younger than others

"Right, people tend to mistreat us and criticizes us especially because we're a lot younger than others."

Day of Final-

The brunette girl tilted her head to the side watching the video playing on the monitor. The corner of her lips tugging upwards still not believing what they have accomplished in a matter of seven months. Her mind wandered back to every special moment she shared with the girls. She didn't get to think much about it before she was being usher up the steps and onto the stage. She strutted down the stage still a bit thrown off by what had just happened. To tell the truth it was her fault for zoning out and not focusing on the competition. A few fans screamed at the sight of her as they landed on their formation between One Million and BEBE. She stood in the center fixing her position as she threw her elbow on Yujin while her other hand landed on her hip. Her expression turned into a poker look waiting for the camera to circle around to them. Her eyes sharpened once the camera landed in front of them, she nudged her head up as her eyes looked up and down. She smirked, sassy brushing her hair off her shoulder as she walked off the camera frame. The walking off to the side allowed team BEBE to take the center of the stage.

The girls of Eternal made sure to stage behind the camera staying away from the point of view. They didn't want to steal anyone's moment so shine as they took the center of the stage. Her green blue eyes scanned the crowd seeing her two brothers who smiled at her. She winked being dragged by Ivy to the side of the stage where the camera would focus on them. They patiently waited, whispering to each other about how amazing it felt to be on the stage with people around them. Leah watched attentively as Jam Republic slid to the side, throwing the camera view to them. Miyeon smirk at the lens as she used her index finger pointing at Yujin and Leah who both high fived each other. Yujin performed a front flip, landing on her feet making the crowd scream wildly. She slid onto her knees as Leah came running doing a webster over her. Their eyes met for a brief moment before her feet hit the ground. Her hair cascading over her shoulders as she wink at the lens. The camera man walked backwards as the girls started to dance to Move by Ph-1.