I never was.

The paper note in my hand was badly crumbled by now, and before I knew it's teared pieces littered the entire surrounding. My hands clutched my hair, pulling on them in distress as I found myself at the verge of losing my sanity.

Why am I so powerless in front of him?!

Why couldn't I show this wrath to him when he was right in front of me?!!!

Why?!!

The torn pieces of paper on my floor reminded me of the note.

The one that I received a few days earlier on the library desk.

It could also be one of his doings....

Rushing out of the room, I descended the stairs, running into the laundry room.

Taking out all the clothes, I looked through every single set of pants.

Every single pocket was empty.

My head snapped to the already dried clothes and the first look over my spare school uniform was enough to tell me that mom had already washed it the day earlier.

Looking into the pocket, I only found a destroyed piece of paper that hardly read anything.

Only if I could know what it meant-

All lights around me were suddenly gone.

My body froze right at it's place in the middle of the claustrophobic space.

Silence and darkness costumes my surrounding making me blind to my own shadows.

What is exactly happening right now.....

A loud thud from outside had me on my wits as my grip on the hem of my dress tightened sensing faint footsteps in my direction.

I don't want anymore trouble....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(SOMEWHERE ELSE)

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

Smoke and acrid scent of sweat and substance filled the dark surrounding.

The boxing suit of his residence featured ambient neon red lights, reflecting over his toned abs that glistened with sweat.

His body was a tapestry of stories told in ink, each tattoo a chapter of his life etched into his skin.

Stories that nobody knew. Nobody will.

Clad only in black track pants, his fists ferociously worked it's way in a symphony of the hardly controlled chaos.

The chaos that filled him. Polluted him more than he already was.

His presence here was a mere facade.

His mind was elsewhere.

Somewhere far.

Somewhere closer to her.

The punching bag swung wildly, absorbing the relentless blows as his fists flashed through the smoke that clung to the room.