-40-

I guess kid is now my default nickname? They do know that I'm considered a legal adult all around the globe...

"However I'm gonna need to ask you either way, just how much do you know us?"

How many times will I have to answer that question? I think this is at least the third time since I got here.

"Depends, there's some of you that have movies only about you, or series that tell stories of your life. Some of you I just know some big main life events and what each of your personalities are like! About you I only know of your family, I have a very vague idea of your past and I know the way you tend to act. Those of you that I especially enjoyed watching as film characters I did my own deeper research on out of what the movies say, so for Loki who's my favorite I could even tell you stupid stories of his a Thor's childhood! Think of it this way, what youd know about characters in a movie saga you like is what I know about you guys."

I might as well prepare a speech for when I get to Asgard and need to answer this question for all three great warriors, Sif, Odin and Frigga. Thankfully I think poor Heimdall has heard it more than enough by the time we get to the rainbow bridge!

"What stories do you know Little Lady? They could be of more valuable information than you'd expect depending."

I almost jump when hearing Loki speak from besides me, he'd mostly kept quiet throughout lunch listening to everyone and watching carefully. I'm not sure why it even shocked me to see he'd been carefully listening.

"I know a few. Like when you turned into a snake at age 8 and Thor went to pick you up, like I honestly would too if I had the resistance to mortal threats of an Asgardian, and you just turned back into your Asgardian form only to stab poor child Thor."

Hearing this Thor exploded into laughter and added details like "a very pretty snake" and "he stabbed twice not just once that time" while Loki just nodded and gave a sideways smirk proud of his childhood prowess.

"Or when Thor was still a self-righteous egocentric spoiled brat with lightning powers and a hammer that has almost started at least 3 wars and poor Loki over here had to deal with it"

The tables had to be made equal, that is all I have to say! As someone with siblings if I'm speaking crap if one I have to do the same with the other, just to even out the battlefield.

Yes I'm being overly dramatic with my words but Loki is nodding along with a fake serious and heartfelt look. And quite honestly if it allows me to play around as Loki's friend and michief partner for a while I'll gladly start ratting out everyone in this room.