-1-

I'm pretty sure at this point my headphones are attached to my skin. They have been ever since I escaped highschool, were they were sadly strictly prohibited, no matter how much my parents fought.

At first I'd instinctively put on music to drown out everything else, or just to be able to focus on something important and drown out side noise. Now, I have so many playlists in my Spotify account, I've started to have a problem deciding which to use and some have sadly been abandoned.

It usually helped my sensory hypersensitivity, mostly sound and smell to me, which let me tell you got HORRIBLE through my teenage years!

I've got it fairly controlled along with my anxiety, well 'controlled', I no longer blame myself and simply try to calm down when it does happen.

I am soooo going off tracks, sorry!

It's been a long day and currently it's a miracle that I haven't yet dozed off looking at the wall or my glass of water. Also reminder to all of those that are like me DRINK WATER!

Or eat dinner in case you've forgotten. I do forget a lot myself, did I eat already? Oh yeah, yeah.

Not big on scheduling, so it does happen that I forget, but I also hate  caos when not planned or prepared for it. So it's all just a big mix between "should do this today" and "but maybe tomorrow's best since adrenaline helps me focus" including a bit of "yeah but it also gives me loads of anxiety".

A large yawn escapes me and my headphones fall back onto my neck reminding me I'd paused the music.

I notice the phone's still in my hand and click to play it once again before stuffing the phone back into my green hoodie's pocket.

It's a very light soft green with gold designs, on the front by my heart is the written "Loki Friggason" and on the back a large horned helmet and beneath it the sentence "I was burdened with glorious purpose".  Over all classic merch for a Loki, Marvel fan!

It's one of the only merch I own, not because I do not have a borderline unhealthy obsession with the character and universe, because I get very nervous about spending money on unnecessary things.

The only other piece I own being the sports top I'm wearing underneath that has starks reactor right in the middle.

Tony was a phase I went through for most of my childhood up until my teenage years when Loki climbed up to win first spot. I truly love both characters so much if not for the ridiculous memories I hold of me quoting them and people not understanding.

Grabbing a hold of my glasses, that sat on the small table by my door, I slip them on otherwise I might as well be blind to anything far away. And with my house keys also in hand I walk out in some teal blue leggings and my old grey sport shoes.