-41-

Things went smoothly over lunch, or dinner? I barely know what time I'm living in right now.

Point being I did feel the need to control every single conversation around the table to feel included, nor did I curl into a ball in Loki's exceptionally comfortable blanket to ignore the outside world. I call that a win!

Rising up to bring my plate into the kitchen I give Loki a light sign to follow along and with my green blanket tied up around my neck like a cape we marched along like a fairly ridiculous representation of a proud dwarf and tall elf somehow having befriended each other. Well maybe we looked more like a toddler dragging their older siblings friend although the poor guy wanted nothing to do with any of this!

Yeah that feels like an accurate representation...

"The plastic plate goes there and we leave the utensils here although if you can magic them clean we'll just put them back in the cupboards."

Discarding the initially non truth worthy plate in it's respective bin Loki waved his hand and our utensils neatly stacked in the sink although still dirty. I suppose asking him to freely clean something in his previous enemies house was hopping too much, changing the subject now that we were alone I kindly mentioned with a shy smile.

"Once again thanks, I really like the blanket. And just as a fair warning, when we get to Asgard things can go really well or chaos can ensure but I'll be making sure to keep you out of unfair punishments. All I need you to do is please, PLEASE shut me up if you see me about to say something to Odin that'll get me killed!"

Loki gave me a curious look that soon turned serious with a pitying smile

"I appreciate the effort Little Lady but really I shan't feel to disappointed if things don't go as planned, it almost always is that way with Odin. But yes for what my word's worth I promise to do my best at keeping you alive from the many dangers you seem to drag yourself into!"

Frowning I stop my cleaning putting aside what was done to look Loki in the eyes. I'm quite proud I can manage doing that by the way, especially with how easily he distracts me.

"I'm serious you know? There's no way I'm letting things happen the way they should especially not with you. Which means I am not allowing Odin to lock you in that blasted cell!"

Loki didn't look quite convinced but I never expected him to even trust me enough to speak this much with me so even though he believes nought of my words I'm being fully honest and I'm sure he can sense that.

"With time you'll learn I'm as fearless as I am stubborn when it comes to people I've decided to take care off! The fact that you were never real before to me only makes it more important that I protect you from the ridiculous original plot. I might be the weakest human to ever stand in front of you but hey I'm also the most stubborn."