-11-

I stay quiet for a moment thinking of a way to explain all this mess to them quickly and without getting a thousand questions.

"Where I come from this timeline is a work of fiction of which you are protagonists of movies and series. That's why I know some major events, but only up until some point and only if I don't change anything too big. Please don't ask for proof, I do not wish to weight which of your secrets is less likely to get me killed but is convincing enough and won't make anyone mad."

Yup I had definitely been rambling. God that was dumb! Why did I even start speaking?! There's Hidra people inside of SHIELD and although the director's ok this was not a good idea.

It's all been completely useless and I might even get thrown into a cell. I'm useless, yup I knew it already, but this just proves it!

Can't even keep my mouth shut even for my own freaking survival. They'll either think I'm crazy or attempt to force information out of me. That's something I definitely do not want, I'm freaking terrified of pain!

Wow I cant have seriously just said all that like it was nothing, I'm risking my life right now. Yes cuz telling yourself that is definitely the way to go on calming down!

That's right deep slow breaths...

Just why am I here I'm powerless, I'll probably stay paralyzed through Frigga's death if I even try to stop it, I'll just die instead of Pietro if I even try to stop that one.

This is a nightmare and I'm definitely dreaming, yeah just dreaming... Like that weird dream I had last Thursday about dragons and detectives

Ohh that one was great I tried to fall back asleep into it but sadly failed.

I'm really going off tracks, definitely going of tracks and I need to focus! Especially since I'm probably about to get killed off.

What do I care either way, this thing is gonna crash because of Loki in maximum 8 hours I'd say, so I might die forgotten in a cell of this place.

"Little Lady?! Are you alright?"

I'm shaken back to reality by Thor who seems worried and notice Fury gone along with Natasha.

"Are you okay, little one? Fury said you could stay for now until the whole mess with my brother was fixed but that we had to keep an eye on you"

I nodded and let out a sight in relief. Why did I have to somehow always spiral like that?

This said Thor guides me towards Tony and Steve who where already walking inside.

We get to their height, with me hurriedly jogging after Thor's long strides, I'm starting to wonder if the nickname isn't fit.

Either way, when we do get there Tony looks at and asks.

"So Granger what's your name?!"

I can't help but smile, did he actually call me Hermione Granger as a nickname? Thor's nickname is cute although also annoying, Tony's nickname is just amazing.