-13-

It's been hours and I've laid in countless weird different position on this weird couch, sliding across the room in those office chair and even had a dance off with a ghost of my imagination.

Honestly I'd even messed with those weird buttons as well, turns out they control whether or not I can hear Loki and if he can hear me. That last one I found the hard way when, after hitting the button, I proceeded to stumble down from the chair I'd been hanging on and got Loki's head to snap in my direction.

Of course I immediately hit the button once again and let out an embarrassed screech hiding my head in my arms. I also guessed there would be a 'fully transparent crystal' button so I decided to stop messing around and leave it as it was.

It's not been too long since I took that decision and yet I am already regretting it. Looking at the room around me upsidedown from my position on the couch.

My head is currently very close to the ground, hanging along with my arms out of the couch, my legs currently against the back rest.

This position is known worldwide by kids everywhere, the only thing we all know it's not made for is suprises. Which is just what I got when half the avengers came marching in without any warning!

My heart might have run away along with the yelp I let out trying to stand back up, of course I failed and ended up face to the ground with only my legs on the couch.

Scrambling on to my feet I dust off my clothes with and awkward cough and quickly lowering my music's volume so that I could easily hear them.

They all gave me a look, Thor's was more worried and Tony looked amused but both Fury and Natasha seemed all but, Bruce was just confused to be honest.

"Stark informed me you wanted in on Loki's interrogation..."

I felt my whole body tense up like a bow string as Fury and I did my best to not look at the ground and appear weak.

"I do hope you know how many strings I need to pull, in order to let some random girl that does not appear in any record, interact with a war criminal!"

That means yes! Smiling I quickly nod trying to keep my mouth shut but finding it imposible I let out.

"Is he actually a war criminal, if there's no war yet?"

Fury's glare made me immediately regret my words and swallow my own spit. Tony, who was thankfully out of sight of the director seemed to doing his best not to burst out laughing.

"The fact that you added yet and seem to know future events just further proved my point, get moving kid before I regret letting you"

I nod and squeak out a small 'yup' following after Natasha as she strides out. Trying not to get too close and look like a creep or invade her personal space I go on after her nervously.