"Daddy!!" (6/6)[2]

Start from the beginning

"Youre obsessed, Leigh-Anne. How did you even know we're here?"

"It doesnt matter. Dont treat her like shes second to your little girlfriend. If she wants the teddy bear then get her the damn bear. Its the least you can do, you deadbeat."

Jade sighed. This is what she didn't want to happen. Leigh-Anne was calling him multiple times a day to talk to Perrie and whenever he didn't answer right away she would go off on him.

When Perrie noticed Jade she rushed over to her.

"I wanna go home,mummy"

"I know. I know."

"What's the problem?"

"She's a brat, that's the problem. She was about to have a tantrum because I told her she can't have a bear."

"You always take her to build a bear when she's with you. Why are you mad at her for expecting one now?"

"She can't always have everything her way, Leigh-Anne. You spoil her too much. She's five, she needs to start growing up"

"She's six and so what if I spoil her? She's a good kid. I don't want to hear anything you have to say because you're not helping me with her."

"Maybe if she wasn't such a brat I would come around more"

"I'm not a brat" Perrie frowned. She wasn't that far away.

"I'm done. I'm done with you. Don't ask me to see her again. The answer is no. Fuck you and your girlfriend. She's sneaky and I don't trust her."

"You can't keep me away from my daughter"

"Watch me" Leigh-Anne walked over to her daughter, picking her up.

"I'm sorry, baby. Mama lost her cool, I'm working on it"

"It's okay,  mama. I wanna go home" She laid her head on Leigh-Anne's shoulder

"You don't want your build a bear?"

"No. Just wanna go home please"

"Okay. Let's go home"

Normani and Solana stayed at the mall wanting to give Leighade some privacy.

"I just want you to think before you act. It's not fair to Perrie."

"Who's side are you on?" Leigh-Anne was just upset. It was clear that she was super overprotective of Perrie and somethings that shouldn't have set her off, does.

"I'm on your side babe but like I said. That's not fair to her. You can't just take her away from him. That's still her father."

Leigh-Anne ignored Jade, buckling Perrie in.

"Baby, I don't want to argue with you. You're being so defensive and you don't want to listen. Just listen to what I'm saying, please" Jade spoke to Leigh-Anne quietly.

"I'm sorry" Jade hugged her girlfriend.

"Don't apologize, and don't cry. I understand, trust me. My kid has an annoying father too but trust me let her make that decision when she gets older. I know you're worried. I know. That's why I was trying to take your mind off of it. He may be a dick but you said he's a decent father. Let him. Okay?"

"She's not going back with him" Jade sighed knowing Leigh-Anne didn't hear anything she just said.

"I'll drive" Leigh-Anne got in the passenger seat and Jade began the drive home.

"I'm sorry mama, sorry mummy"

"Don't apologize, bubba. You've done nothing wrong." Jade glanced at her through the rearview mirror.

-

"Hey ma, thanks for watching her" Jade thanked Leigh-Annes mom, calling Jesy. Leigh-Anne stayed in the car with Perrie not wanting to be told off by her mother as well. 

"Hiii"

"Hi baby, did you have fun?"

"Yes. Me and Grammy made cookies. I made some for perrie"

"Did you?"

"Mhm. I miss my sissy"

"Say bye to Grammy we've got to get going. Thank you so much" Jade thanked her again and she waved her off, giving her a hug.

"Bye Grammy, can I come back tomorrow?"

"Not tomorrow, Grammy has work and you have school. Maybe next weekend, okay?"

"Aw, okay." She hugged the older woman and grabbed Jade's hand. They walked downstairs and Jesy rushed over to the car when she saw her best friend.

"Perrie!! You're home!" Perrie perked up seeing Jesy as well.

"Jesy! I missed you" She got into the car hugging Perrie.

"Listen, we're going to have a family talk when we get home okay?" Jade announced and got three sighs in return. Leigh-Anne didn't want to hear it and neither did the girls. They had too much catching up to do.