𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

Hello everyone!

I'm crying right now after finishing this and there are several reasons for that. Thank you for all your support from the first chapter to the last. Even as a writer I can't use the right words to describe the feeling of it. I really hope you enjoyed it and that this duology means even half as much to you as it does to me.

Maria and Aaron have been my world for the past year and a half and as the first book I ever wrote they really have a special place in my heart.

But enough about sad things. I have a surprise for you all! I still don't know exactly, but most likely this year, I will post a new book from this series.

It will be a 2.5 which means you don't have to read it if you don't want to, but this book will be about Yelizaveta and Yi! I know I didn't include them in No Tiem To Die and there's a reason for that. They're getting their own book!

After thinking, I realized that they deserve it and I am more than happy to create it! Now, I will most likely be on a break from writing and wattpad for a while. I will be active on Instagram where I will be posting more information so please follow me there (00katherina000).

Once again, thank you so much for your support and wonderful comments, it really makes me happy to see that this means as much to you as it does to me!

K. K