7. 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐌𝐄

Depuis le début

"This is not what I meant choosing eachother, it is seriously dangerous to do this-" he got cut off by Percy clapping.

I immediately knew what was happening "your gonna start singing aren't you?" Grover groaned.

"Sawyer." Percy held out his hand for me to take, I took it and we started to dance as we sung. "Oh golly the roads getting bumpy.." me and Percy start to sing.

"Consensus!" We shouted together with a laugh. "Whatever, let's go we have to keep going." Grover groaned and I giggled.

We walked along the roads  until we found a train station, "four tickets please." Grover asked as the sun started to set.

"Here take one." Percy gave me a piece of his candy with a smile on his face. "Thank you." I take one from his hand and pop it into my mouth.

We sat down on the bench. "How long have you and annabeth known eachother?" He asked me. I smiled

"Since we were seven, we both ran away from home and found each other. I think it was fate that we met." I say as I recall the memory of us meeting.

"You believe in Fate?" He asked "I Believe in a lot of things." I giggled as he ate another piece of his candy.

Grover and annabeth walked over to us tickets in hand "our train boards in the next hour, we are going to ST.Louis." Annabeth handed me my ticket with a smile.

"Let's go." Percy got up, I followed behind him. We get on the train and find our room. "Well this is nice." I joked.

It was two beds on the floor and two stacked on the wall. "Very spacious." Percy went along and I could hear annabeth chuckle.

"Well, I am going to get in the shower." I drop down my bag. "I'll come with." Annabeth said, throwing down her bag aswell.

"You guys are gonna shower together?" Percy asked and I laughed. "We will take turns, she will watch for monsters then I will." I say back, the boys cheeks turning a shade of pink.

"I see the way Percy looks at you." Annabeth says outside the shower curtain, I'm pretty sure she was sat down on the bench or something. A towel and clothes in her hand.

"He does not look at me a certain way." I reply leaning back and letting the water run down my body.

"You are blind sawyer." Annabeth giggles and I roll my eyes, "he looks at you like he's known you for years." Annabeth leaned back into the wall.

"Maybe he has." I say in a playful tone as play with the water in my hands.

"I think he likes you." Annabeth teased and I groan. "How about we not talk about Percy while I'm in the shower?" 

Me and annabeth were in the shower rooms for like a hour and a half. While annabeth was showering I sung, me and her danced around the room. Of course I had more space than her.

"What the hell are they doing?" I could hear percy and Grover talking, I wish there was a way I could turn my hearing off.

"We are having fun, leave us alone." I send a telepathic message to Percy.

I put my hair into a pony tail as I washed my face with the water from the sink. "I wanna go back home." I groan.

When we were done we headed back to the room, but it was literally plitch black. Thank god for will because I found a nightlight that ran on batteries.

"You brought a nightlight?" Percy teased and I gave him a look. "Lee packed it for me." I rolled my eyes, he was the counselor in cabin 7.

I turned it on, it was shaped as the sun and the color was a dim color of yellow. Me and him are close, him and Luke helped me learn most stuff.

"Remember when we used to have sleepovers?"  Annabeth asked me.

FOUR YEARS AGO.

"Who wants to lick the bowl?" Luke shouted holding it up, me and annabeth sat on the counter helping Thalia put the brownies into the oven.

"Me!" Annabeth and I say at the same time and Luke chuckles, "you guys can share." He gave us both a spoon.

"Let's watch a movie!" Thalia said and Luke nodded, when me and annabeth were done fighting over the majority of the brownie mix we sat next to eachother on the couch.

Luke on my side and Thalia on annabeth, we all cuddled together as we watched princess and the frog.

PRESENT TIME

"You're an asshole now I want brownies." I giggled. Laying down on the bed, which was next to Percy's, on the floor.

"You like brownies too much." Grover groans "they are good." I argue and he rolls over "shut up and go to bed."

I slept for awhile, until I couldn't. Something, or someone was keeping me up. "You can't sleep either." Percy whispered and I rolled over to look at him.

I sit up with a sigh, I put on my shoes, and walked out of the room. "Where are you going?" I could hear Percy ask before following behind me.

I walked until we reached the main area, I sat on a seat that faces the window. Looking out into the view.

I could feel Percy sit down next to me, but something still felt off. "Something is going to happen, and it is not good." I sigh.

I could see him look at me through the corner of my eye, "like what?" He asked and I shrugged. "I can only feel when it is coming, not what it is." I explained to him.

"So you can see future attacks, and send telepathic messages. Is that all?" Percy asked me about my powers

I shook my head "there is a lot more I can do." I spoke back "what else can you do?"

"I CAN HEAL."

.
.
.
SATELLITE.