Birthday//Lauren

Zacznij od początku

"Fine" she groaned stomping into the bathroom. I chucked at her child like behavior. And they say she's a badass.

Lauren came out of the bathroom in just a bra and underwear and I couldn't help but roam my eyes over her gorgeous body.

"Hello babe my eyes are up here"

"Oh um wh-what were you saying" I stammered with a blush creeping up on face.

She laughed at my state. "I was asking what I should wear"

"Wear something casual"

With that she walked into the closet to put on her clothes. I waited on the bed since I had already got ready.

Once she was finished Lo came out with a black Nirvana shirt, black pants and some black Doc Martins. She looked good in all black.

I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "You look like a total badass"

"Well I'm yours"

"That you are...Are you ready to head out?"

She nodded so I toke her hands and led her downstair.

"We're leaving girls"

"Ok buy have fun and don't stay out to late" Ally said

"Ok Mom" I joked and she playfully glared at me.

We headed out and into the car. I decided to take her out to lunch before the big surprise.

After we finished eating it time to go. I was taking Lauren to a Lana Del Ray concert who she adores. I met Lana a couple of months ago and we talked every now and then.

I told Lana about how much Lauren loves her and she set us up with backstage passes. The whole ride there Lauren wouldn't stop asking questions.

"Where are we going"

"I already told you I can't tell you"

"Are we there yet"

"No"

"When are we going to be there"

"We're almost there baby just wait"

After a while she finally stopped talking and sat back. We were almost at the arena and Lauren soon got the hint.

"OMG BABE ARE WE GOING TO A LANA DEL RAY CONCERT"

"We sure are babe"

"I love you so much Babygirl"

"I love you too Laur"

We got out of the car and walked to the arena. A few people noticed is so we stopped and and signed autographs and took pictures with them.

When we got inside we started walking backstage.

"Um babe why are we going backstage"

"Because I got us hooked up with backstage passes"

Before we could say anything someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Lana.

"Y/n long time no see"

"I could say the same to you Lana" I said while giving her a hug.

"Wait you two know each other?" Lauren said very confused and shocked.

"Yea babe we met at the studio a couple of months ago "

"Ahh you must be the famous Lauren that Y/n never shuts up about" she joked

"Its a pleasure to meet you I'm a huge fan of your music" Lauren said

"Likewise"

We talked for a few more minutes until it was time for Lana to get ready to go on stage.

"Well it's time for me to get ready. It was a pleasure meeting you Lauren. I hope you girls enjoy the show" Lana said while walking away

"I can't believe I just met The Lana Del Ray" Lauren squealed

"And people find you intimidating" I said chuckling causing her to pout. We walked to the arena to our front row seats. More people noticed us but they let us have out space.

The show started soon after we got to our seats. During the show Lana decided to make an announcement.

"If you haven't noticed already we have some special guest in the building" Lana said making the crowd go wild. "We have singer Lauren Jauregui from the girl group fifth harmony and her girlfriend and singer who happens to be my friend Y/N. If you didn't know today is Lauren's 19th birthday today so why don't we giver her a happy birthday" Lan said into the mic. On the count of three everyone told Lauren happy birthday.

After the Lana continued with the rest of the show. After the show we made it back to my car and headed home.

"Thanks you so much for today Y/n" Lauren said giving me a kiss on the treat.

"No problem babe"

After that made small talk about the show and ended up riding in comfortable silence while Laur was on her phone. Lauren got on Twitter and posted a tweet:

@LaurenJauregui: Best night ever.......

...........................................................................

How are you liking the one shots so far? Don't forget to vote and leave comments telling me what you think.