"ITS A REAL NIGGA BIRTHDAY TODAY!" Lo yelled busting through my front door with Mar cash and Taz following behind her.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU YOU LIVE IN A ZOO YOU SMELL LIKE A MONKEY AND YOU LOOK LIKE ONE TOO" mar sung.

"Happy birthday Brody" Taz laughed shaking his as he dapped me up.

"Happy birthday my nigga. He finally legal to drink" cash smiled patting me on the back.

"He been legal" Taz said cocking his head back giving cash a stink face.

"Yea yea oouu cake" Mar cooed with drool dripping from his mouth. I didn't even pay his ass any mind.

"So what we doing tonight?" Cash asked leaning against my counter across from me.

"Ion know. I'm not really feeling it today" I shrugged.

"Fuck you mean?" Lo questioned mugging me.

"Aye can I get a piece of cake?" Mar asked while he pulled a knife and plate out of the drawer and cabinet.

"Yea go ahead" I nodded still keeping my attention and the conversation.

"Nigga you're 21 we gotta do something" cash insisted.

"Ion wanna do nothing"

"Fuck got you depressed?" Taz asked scrunching up his face.

"Nun shit not the same no-more. It's just another year" I shrugged off.

While I listened to everyone questions being thrown at me I could hear mar struggling to eat the peanut butter cake Wyllo made. He's been smacking his tongue for a minute now and ain't even attempt to spit it out or get some water.

"Says the one who throws a big ass party every year." Lo scoffed rolling her eyes.

"Shit" Mar choked lowly.

" what's wrong with you nigga?" Taz asked again.

"Ion wanna talk about it"

"Fine by me" Lo shrugged.

"Shut yo bitch ass up" I mugged.

"Mcht talk to me. What's really going on?" Taz asked sucking his teeth at Lo.

"Nigga is you good?" I asked checking on Mar who was still choking on the peanut butter cake.

"No mf tf you put in this cake? A Popeyes biscuit?" He coughed swallowing hard af.

"Wyllo made the cake. He made it with peanut butter dumb ass"

"The fact he sat there and choked on that shit and ain't even ask for help" cash laughed.

"That cake not for you fatass. Thats what happen when you think with your stomach and not your head big back" wyllo mugged snatching the piece of cake away from Mar. he must have been standing nearby to know when to come down.

"Fuck you tryna kill your brother?" Taz asked laughing.

"Fuck him he tried to kill me" Mar complained struggling to swallow.