20•

I was getting ready for tonight as Bhai (ishaan) had a surprise for us. I don't know what it was? I was gonna get so many surprises from Bhai , Hardik and Aditya too.

Tonight it was bhai's surprise so I got ready wearing a white kurti and jeans. I was doing my makeup when I felt a soft kiss on my back and neck. It was Aditya whose hands now wrapped my waist.

I smiled looking at him from the mirror and asked him "Ready?" He nodded and replied "Ready"

He grabbed my jhumka from the table and slowly placed it into my ears. I was looking at him the whole time at him though the mirror. After he was done I turned and kissed his neck as it was right in front of me.

He smiled and leaned at me placing his lips over mine. It was one of the beautiful feeling in the world whenever he kissed me and I just used to melt over his kiss.

I leaned my body over his when he pulled me close. I didn't even realise when I was pinned at the wall he placed my hands over the wall with one hand and then he moved other one under my kurti. On my bare waist.

I felt shivers running down my body when we got interrupted , when my phone rang. We touched our heads to each other while we both were heavily breathing.

"Take your phone" he whispered near my ears and removing his hands from my waist.

I went and picked it up. It was Ishaan.

"Hey where are you?" He asked.

"Haan bas abhi nikla rahe hai bhai" I said looking at Aditya and told him to move.

"Abhi nikal rahe ho tum" he said.

"Arey bhai. Don't worry aate hai 20 minutes Mai"  and then after talking for some time I hung up.

I took my purse and wore my sandles. We both went downstairs and looked at maa papa who were already ready.

"Chalo ready?" He asked to both of them and then we all left in the car. While Aditya was driving I was sitting beside him and he kept his hands over my thighs. I looked at him and made a conversation 'Don't maa papa sitting are beside us' and I tried to remove his hand but he didn't let me and hold it caressing it.

Throughout the way he was caressing my thigh and I was looking behind me with the corner of my eyes , but maa papa were minding their own buisness .

When we reached , mumma papa were there to invite us. Mumma hugged me tightly after meeting so long.

"I missed you mumma" I said hugging and she replied the same "I missed you too baccha"

My eyes were almost filled with tears and then I looked at baba , and my tears fell down looking at him. He hugged me and I felt so good.

We all went inside and I asked "Mumma Bhai kaha par hai?" She looked around and said "Pata nahi abhi toh yahi pe tha"

I went upstairs in his room but he was not there. I came down and sat beside mumma. Everyone else was talking to each other.

"Beta , you are happy na? Aditya tumhara barabar sey dhyan rakh Raha haina?"

I nodded and assured her "Apko bilkul tension lene ki zarurat nahi hai. He takes care of me like a queen and I'm very happy with him"

She smiled at me and kissed my forehead. After talking for sometime we saw bhai and one lady walking inside.

He was wearing white shirt with trouser pants and he really looked like a gentleman. The lady was wearing a beautiful blue anarkali and she looked like a fairy princess.