21•

When I opened my eyes I saw Aditya laying on my chest like a baby. He had wrapped his hands around my waist.

I looked at the clock and It was 9am already. I tried to get up but I heard his sleepy voice "Please don't leave me. I don't want you to leave me" and he pulled me even more close.

His nose was touching my neck and I was getting butterflies in my stomach. I giggled and said "Come one wake up we have to leave for work"

"What work. We don't have any work now. I've no meeting today and also your project is finished so just cuddle with me" he said.

I smiled looking at him and brushed his eyebrows with my fingers. I caressed his cheeks with my thumb and he smiled.

"You like it?" I asked.

"I love it" he replied.

I thought he was a cold hearted person but he's a sunshine Man. My man. I never had thought that someone would love me if I told them about my past scars but He did.

He suddenly came on top of me and looked at me. My heartbeat skipped for a moment when he did the sudden move and placed his lips over mine.

As we were kissing each other I rememberd I've not brushed and I pushed him. He looked at me with a confused face and asked "What are you doing?"

"I've not brushed. Let me go"

"Oh sweetheart you taste like a raw egg and I love it" I raised my eyebrows and punched his chest saying "Ew. Shut up that's gross"

I pushed him and I made my running towards the bathroom. "Hey that's cheating. Tum bahar aao mai tumhe batata hu" he said and I giggled standing there.

After sometime.

I came out wearing a bathrobe and my wet washed hair. I didn't see Aditya anywhere and I knew where he would be.

I was about to open my wardrobe when i saw a present box wrapped with a gift cover. i looked at it and it had a note on that 

It's a present for you Love. Please wear it and get ready in half hour. A black car is waiting for you at the gate . After getting ready just sit and come to me. I've a surprise for you My Sweetheart . I Love you.

I opened the box and saw a beautiful dress inside it. It was so beautiful and then the beautiful sandles inside it. I smiled looking at it and I wanted to hug him so bad.

I went upstairs at the gym section but he was not there. I went to look for him downstairs I even asked maa who was talking with Massi but she didn't knew either.

She was smiling at me and I didn't knew why.
Should I ask why?

"Maa aap ese Haas kyu rahe ho?" I asked awkwardly in which she replied "Abh Mai Haas bhi nahi sakti tumhe dekh ke?"

I shook my head and then she said "get ready , the car is waiting for you already" I turned my head and looked a  black rolls Royce. What the fuck . He said car and it's a fucking rolls Royce.