35•

It was Sunday today , Me and Sara had made a plan to hangout today. I came out of the bathroom and looked at Aditya who was getting ready , with black formal outfit.

"Aditya kaha Jaa rahe ho?" I asked him , he wore his tie and answered me "Wo meri ek important meeting hai I'll be back before you come home"

"Par Aaj to Sunday haina" I said.

"Haan Jaan I know but baba ne kaha kuch important meeting hai toh I have to go with him" he said touching my cheeks.

I nodded.

Soon I got ready and went downstairs to make breakfast. Massi was sick so I told her to rest.
While I was making breakfast i heard Aditya's voice from outside.

"Chale baba der ho rahi Hain" I went outside and looked at both of them leaving. "Aditya , suno na bas do minute me breakfast ready ho jayega please khake chale jao na"

"Ishika please understand late ho raha hai" he said.

"Mene apne haato se banaya hai" I said innocently and I knew he won't deny.

A small smile appeared on his face and he leaned to whisper in my ear "Abb Biwi ne apne haato se khana banaya hai to khana hi padega. Chaliye" he said and I giggled.

I turned and he followed me back. I went in the kitchen and they sat on the dinning table. As soon as the parathas were ready I served them and sat with them too.

I saw Aditya blushing. I asked him in low voice "kya hua hass kyu rahe ho?"

"Itne tasty parathe Aaj Tak nahi khaye sachme bohot delicious parathe banaye hai apne" on which I blushed looking down.

After having breakfast they both were about to leave when Aditya came towards me and asked me "Accha kabh jare ho aap dono?"

"Abhi thode der me sara aa jayegi phir uske sath jaungi" I said fixing his tie.

"Okay. Be safe hmm?" He said Sweetly.

I nodded with a smile and he kissed my forehead. He was about to go when I grabbed his coller and said "Lips par kon dega kiss"

He widened his eyes looking at me and I giggled. I lifted my toes and kissed his lips. While kissing we heard the car honk from outside.

We looked at each other and he said "Okay bye. I love you"

"I love you too byee" I said waving at him and he left.

🦢

I got ready and We both left in her car

I got ready and We both left in her car. After gossiping a lot I came to know tarun and Sara had decided to get married too.

I was so so happy. They both just needed more time to get to know each other more and to see each other's family.