02•

Engagement day:

Ishika's pov:

I had a bad argument with baba today , I didn't want this all to happen but he didn't listen to me all he could say is "he's good for you"

I had a boyfriend once , and we were in three years of relationship but he told me that he's going abroad for studies so he couldn't handle this long distance relationship thing.

He hurt me , and then my trust issues started growing more and more . Every men are the same , they never show love , and they can never show care and everything.

But my ex was an asshole for real. I loved him but he never. This hurt me even more.

One more backstory which keeps giving me nightmares while I'm sleeping. I could never forget that night.

I could have died because of it.
I felt like dying at that moment but I'm trying to forget it eventually.

I was thinking about all of that I heard a voice "mam it's done"

I looked up at the makeup artist through the mirror and nodded. I looked at myself through the mirror.

I looked pretty. This golden saree looked beautiful on me.

 This golden saree looked beautiful on me

I stood up and stepped forward. Maa , all of my aunties and cousins , my friends and my best friend they all were there , they turned and looked at me.

Oh my god , you look so so beautiful.

Just like a princess, Bella !!

Haaye kisi ki nazar Naa Lage meri jaan.

I was hearing all the compliments and I smiled hearing them. These few days I was not in contact with my best friends Sara and Hardik.

She came and hugged me saying "you look just like a princess so so beautiful!!"

"Thank you Sara"

"Chalo chalo muhrat bita chala ja Raha hai"
I nodded and we went outside.

Maa was holding my one hand and Sara was holding my other hand. We went and I saw baba , my brother and many men standing with some boy.

"Loh chalo Ishika bhi aa gayi" baba said
Everyone turned around.

"Loh chalo Ishika bhi aa gayi" baba saidEveryone turned around